A trip of firsts

Is it possible to ride GotG thrice in a day? I was under the impression you can only join the VQ once and $LL is once per day as well.

Could I have gotten another ride??

3 Likes

One ILL, one VQ, and VQ for extra hours for deluxe.

7 Likes

I am planning for 7am BG1, one with ILL, and due to Epcot extended hours for deluxe resort guests, apparently you can sign up for another boarding group at 6pm. I totally missed this our last trip so want to try now.

(https://plandisney.disney.go.com/question/guardians-galaxy-work-during-extra-evening-hoursthank-512608/)

BUT, tomorrow is also the night where they added a second Fantasmic showing. If my BG doesn’t get called soon enough I’ll skip it in the hopes of finally seeing Fantasmic.

10 Likes

Ahh, that makes sense. Hope your plan comes together!

3 Likes

So that travel day really did me in. Almost contemplated skipping this morning. But then I got BG1 and Remy for 8:40 and got the adrenaline I needed to get out the door. Don’t think 3 GOTG will happen :sweat_smile:

1. Then I saw my very first gingerbread house and a fleck of dust got in my eyes.

21 Likes
  1. Monorail car all to myself!

1. Never taken the monorail past MK to TTC to get to Epcot. It was very difficult to go past MK and not get off! One more day!

24 Likes

Hope you have a fabulous day!

1 Like

Beautiful photos! Have too much fun!!

2 Likes

Excited for you!!! Have a great day!!!

2 Likes
  1. Kept eyes open during GOTG…or so I thought. Love that the guy behind me had same look on his face

1. Tried test track single rider. 5min wait, fantastic

2. Got to take my time exploring world showcase without rushing around

17 Likes
  1. First time on friendship boats. When he heard I was solo, first time on boat, he took me around the whole lake for a tour of world show case (instead of going straight across). Big pixie dust of the trip!

20 Likes

I need to know what song you got please :wink:

This is awesome!!

6 Likes

That is so cool!

2 Likes

I was going to ask about the song too :joy: I need to go on one of the WS boats next time!

4 Likes

Everybody wants to rule the world

15 Likes

That’s my favorite! :heart:

5 Likes

Best song!

2 Likes
  1. First pina colava

1. first time coming back to resort mid day, and actually napping! Normally I have to unpack park bag, get kids freshened up, deal with any tantrums. This was a nice change.
18 Likes

Loving your report, thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

How is that possible?!

3 Likes