A trip of firsts

1. Finally stopped for breakfast at sleepy hollow. Best waffle with the most scenic table. It was in the sun so the table was empty. Very peaceful, up there as one of the best parts of the day.

1. Tried lightning lane for the parade because why not. I actually got a perfect little window where I could see perfectly. Never have I gotten such good parade pics.

21 Likes

Beautiful photos!!

4 Likes

I always wanted side areas where you could stop without delaying the people behind you.

3 Likes

Taking it easy. Became abnormally tired around lunch and crashed this afternoon. Negative covid test because that’s the first thing my mind goes to other than the other C word we won’t mention.

Since this is a short condensed trip I think I just pushed too hard, but honestly yesterday was my best Disney day ever. Never thought I’d say that about Epcot but things have changed!

At my desk job I rarely get many steps, this is unheard of for me.

I’ll leave you with this final pic. The photopass guy said I was gonna love it :heart_eyes:

22 Likes

Add up the steps and I think you might have found your answer. :wink:

4 Likes

I was so delighted seeing you on a solo trip. Thank you for sharing. The walk to/from GF to MK is stunning. It’s an attraction in and of itself.

7 Likes

Loving this trip report! You seem to be having a great solo trip!

Which parade did you watch?

4 Likes

Awesome solo adventures!!!

3 Likes

So because I “slept in” until 6:30 I missed the 7:10 bus to AK. 7:30 bus never came. Decided to have some fun at back of the pack for early entry.

1. First time standby for FOP. It was like a nice, controlled and organized walking tour through pandora. Didn’t mind at all since normally we rush right through. Just entered the caves where the steady pace has slowed.

16 Likes

Someone said the other day that there was no blue floating Na’vi, just an empty tank. Glad to see it’s back

5 Likes

They have to start growing a new one every once in a while.

12 Likes

Look if you don’t know the answer just say so. Don’t make things up.

:blowfish:

8 Likes

So happy the birds were flying again! Not back in August!

1. Front of safari, a couple road blocks for giraffe and rhinos and great views

1. First time seeing this adventure parade. Bert was so fun!!

17 Likes

Great rhino pic!

4 Likes
  1. Dessert pre party. I’m trying all the things.

19 Likes

Jealous!

3 Likes

Amazing :joy: glad tank wasn’t empty for my visit

4 Likes

The noon parade, was nice and overcast so worked well. Plus I don’t think my legs would have held me long enough to hang around for the 3pm!

5 Likes

So, I’d like to know what these two are and how they tasted.

5 Likes

Not enough arrows

7 Likes