3 months free on any Universal Annual Pass!

That’s a personal decision!

It doesn’t start until you activate it and that’s been the policy forever, However, I’d feel awful if you bought it in 2023 and then it had an issue in 2025…

If it were me, I’m too timid to buy it that far in advance. But that’s just how my anxiety works

1 Like

I purchased my current pass June of 2020. There was no issue activating it December 2022. I do wonder what happens when Epic Universe opens. How much would the upgrade be from 3 park to 4 park?

1 Like

I’m dreading that price increase too! My fear is that they’ve had the price so “affordable” for years to entice people to come to UOR. When they get an entire new gate open and everyone is excited are they still going to be so affordable??!!??

3 Likes

And of course I JUST pulled the trigger & bought hubby’s & my APs this past weekend :persevere:

Can’t really complain though. We’re FL residents so great rate already & with multiple promos & the time blocks UO added to APs for COVID, we ended up with an entire YEAR free from Feb 2019 to Feb 2022 :+1:

1 Like

I did call the hotline to ask if I could qualify or refund my unused AP. (I already “knew” the answer, but it never hurts to ask!)

If you already purchased the AP you can’t qualify for this offer. You’d have to purchase a new AP.

1 Like

So…would it be worth buying it now, and when your current one expires, you have your next one ready to activate? Or is it a better deal to just renew when it is about to expire?

I did the math myself. Turns out the renewal price works out to exactly the same as the 3 months free price on a per month basis. So, six to one, half dozen to the other.

3 Likes

Getting new pass would be a good idea for people who wish to take a break between years of the pass. If my pass ended in the summer, having a break would definitely work better than renewing the pass.

2 Likes

Yes. True. Very good point.

My pass expired in May and I don’t have another trip planned until December. I was just going to buy in December but I’ll buy now to take advantage of the extra three months and activate in December!

3 Likes

We recently renewed our UOAP for 12 mo. I saw the article in the Orlando Sentinel today about the 15 mo. for 12 deal on APs so I called USO-GS and they honored the deal and extended our APs 3 extra months. :partying_face:

4 Likes

I called and upgraded my vacation package to an annual pass package! We plan to go to horror nights again next year so this will make all of our actual park days free next year so it was worth it! I’m also pumped about the hotel room discounts!!

3 Likes

The Premier pass has one free HHN, but only on certain dates. You probably already know that though @trnickell27 . A month or so ago we booked a night in Sept. at the Portofino hoping it would fall on one of the AP HHN dates. As soon as the dates were published I checked to see if our resort res matched a HHN. Our night matched up :partying_face: Excited about trying a new resort there.

2 Likes

Does anyone know how long this deal will last? My family is considering purchasing APs, but we aren’t sure yet. I’d hate to miss this deal though. Do you think UOR CSRs would know the end date?

TM’s were saying to purchase “by September”. I’m guessing that means end of September, but who knows.

(But I wouldn’t be surprised if they extend longer than their original plan).

2 Likes

We will be there in Sept and weren’t going to renew. If the widow is still open we might make a snap decision. You know…if the trip is going spectacularly. :laughing:

2 Likes

would it be 15 months from when you activate or purchase (not planning on going until 2024)?

Activate, which is day of first use. And there is no deadline to activate by.

3 Likes

I’m going solo in September, but our passes don’t expire until November. It’s very tempting to purchase these, though, for future use…hmmm…

2 Likes

So I called. They told me to make sure I purchased BEFORE September? Don’t know if they know the end date or were just guessing?

1 Like