Universal Orlando News & Planning Thread

Absolutely, no business is immune. It’s just the normal boom/bust economic cycle. Although we haven’t had a recession yet, the experts are still saying later this year or next. And the biggest factor of that is spending/retail sales.

2 Likes

LOL!!! Bazinga!

IMHO - It makes good marketing sense to strike now while so many people are complaining about how expensive everything is - especially WDW…

For so many people, it’s hard to get them to break out of the Bubble and try something new. I see this as a way to make an already busy and popular UOR park even busier.

If my competitor was habitually being discussed as too expensive, complicated and etc… I’d do whatever I could to show the people how affordable & easy to use my product is!

2 Likes

Ha! I have bought two already (the 2nd one was purchased Tuesday) and I am buying the 3rd next week. I guess that one wins the prize.

3 Likes

I wish they had had this deal when I renewed mine. I always go around the same time of year so I always have to renew in order to get all my days covered.

1 Like

I did call the hotline to ask if I could qualify or refund my unused AP. (I already “knew” the answer, but it never hurts to ask!)

If you already purchased the AP you can’t qualify for this offer. You’d have to purchase a new AP.

4 Likes

are you talking about this? 3 months free on any Universal Annual Pass! - #40 by TwilightatDisney

1 Like

August hours have been released. As of now, no EPA at the Studios again.

4 Likes

5 Likes

We won’t be visiting UOR again until later next year, but when we do, it’ll be as UOAPs! It was gonna happen eventually anyway, but the 15 month deal was too good to pass up.

13 Likes

The latest reports on Minion Blast are still saying that there are multiple issues. One being that the blasters are too heavy for little kids. :man_facepalming:

It may be a while…

7 Likes

:scream: Exciting!

Oh. This shouldn’t be a problem. It is like when my kids try to play Roller Coaster Tycoon, and I ask can I help them, and 4 hours later, they are still waiting for me to relinquish control.

Ahem. So, yeah. I’ll handle the blaster…just to, you know…help.

8 Likes

Darn! This, plus the express pass being covered! Not ideal.

3 Likes

I saw that. Will probably be standby only for a good while.

3 Likes

Sounds like the Death Eaters are in fact coming to USF’s Diagon Alley this fall. They have only been at Hogsmeade previously.

:skull:

8 Likes

They were doing testing on that months ago, I don’t think that’s accurate anymore.

3 Likes

Ah. That would be a good thing if it’s old news. But it’s the first time I had heard of it being reported.

2 Likes

Passholder Night is Saturday August 26 at IOA. No other details yet.

The last Passholder Night was 2019, when USF was open from 8pm to midnight for passholders only.

2 Likes

If only I could go

1 Like

Where did you find this intel? plz

1 Like