3, 2, 1, Launch: Heads up! (up to date Launch times to help you look up to the skies while you're in the parks)

:roll_eyes: yeah but I could be closer!

LOL closer for a launch that would be scrubbed? LOL

:rofl: at least I’d be out of the house!

1 Like

Scrubbed :frowning:

2 Likes

I hope it launches before we leave for Aunlini on 9/7 and I hope that possible weather systems lets us leave for Hawaii :thinking: Too many things :expressionless:

ETA: scrubbed until next Friday

3 Likes

Bummer!

1 Like

New date and time set

4 Likes

Yikes that’s late in the day when the weather starts getting wonky

2 Likes

I was just about to type the same thing!

2 Likes

Not as much on the Atlantic coastline as Orlando area… I’ve noticed. We’re usually 5-10 degrees cooler too.

Side note, but I would call September 2nd “this Friday,” not “next Friday” (which I would say is September 9th). I actually have a longstanding disagreement with my wife about this convention.

4 Likes

I agree with you.

But the (silly) argument is that 9/2 IS the next friday.

No.

9/2 is Friday

9/9 is next friday

2 Likes

Yeah I hope the possible hurricane Danielle stays the heck away.

2 Likes

DH heard on APR that they are having a meeting tomorrow to discuss the damage. If it needs to go back inside for repairs it will have to be moved to October.

1 Like

Yes there was a press conference that I couldn’t listen to. But I was worried about that.

I’d rather they take the time to be safe. I’m from NH where a bad o-ring has left a permanent scar on the community

2 Likes

DH just told me it’s scheduled for Saturday!! We can get closer to hear it :grin:

2 Likes

:open_mouth:

1 Like

Yup, they changed launch date recently

2 Likes

Delayed launch agai . Next window is at 2:17pm EST today

That’s not delayed - that’s been the plan for a few days? I’m confused. Off to see what’s up at nasa

1 Like