3, 2, 1, Launch: Heads up! (up to date Launch times to help you look up to the skies while you're in the parks)

DH and I are planning to drive over to the east coast to watch the launch tomorrow :grin: also check out an Atlantic beach!

1 Like

Fun! Do you have a beach picked out? Hangar beach near Patrick AFB always has lots of parking.

DH picked Playalinda :woman_shrugging: He is in charge of this outing, I get to just enjoy it :wink:

1 Like

Can’t wait to see pictures

1 Like

1 Like

There are three launches today but I missed posting two of them, still one for this evening

1 Like

someone else’s pictures from an earlier launch today

5 Likes

Very neat shots!!!

1 Like

1 Like

I’m gonna keep an eye on this thread, for the Cape launch projected in September!

1 Like

Here’s a link too. You can set up for alerts yourself, sometimes I miss them. They don’t go too far out. Launch List - Space Coast Launches

in less than an hour

2 Likes

It’s been delayed until 10:15

2 Likes

1 Like

here’s the link to watch it online: (962) Starlink Mission - YouTube

1 Like

The launch on the 29th is a BIG deal. If you are w/in 50mi of the launch pad, and conditions are favorable, you’ll be able to hear the launch it’s so big. Disney is out of that range by 5 mi. or so but you’ll be able to see it if skies are clear. I fully expect my dishes will rattle in my cupboards and the pets will freak out b/c we are less than 10mi from the launch site. As they start the count down this link will pop up w/ a LIVE link to watch it on your device Launch List - Space Coast Launches

3 Likes

I wish this one was on a weekend! And it’s an in office day for DH too so we can’t even watch together.

1 Like

so sorry, my county is really building it up too w/ ‘where to watch’ etc. I’m going to my back yard and will be happy :laughing:

2 Likes

Cool! Glad you shared this.

1 Like

Thanks for the info! We will be about 60 miles away during the launch window. Can we expect to be able to see it in the sky after takeoff from where we’ll be? I’d love to at least see it since we won’t be able to make the drive to get closer.

1 Like