3, 2, 1, Launch: Heads up! (up to date Launch times to help you look up to the skies while you're in the parks)

I appreciate you keeping this thread updated and I am happy there will be one launch during our stay in Orlando. Will keep an eye on it:

4 Likes

Thank you for letting me know. :blush: I didn’t know if anyone was even looking.

5 Likes

I’ll definitely be looking if there’s one during the Liner meet in July!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Here’s everything currently posted on the schedule, one for today :wink: And sometimes I miss posting a launch so for those interested here’s the link w/ the schedule: Launch List - Space Coast Launches. I will try to keep up but I do miss some from time to time.

1 Like

Launch List - Space Coast Launches

1 Like

I’m bummed the one that was supposed to be Saturday got bumped to Tuesday. DH and I were thinking of driving over to see it closer. We can see them from our house but need binoculars. Night launches are better at home.

2 Likes

oh, that make sense from your vantage point

although the skies are pretty dark and rumbly over here

Yesterday’s launch was scrubbed but they are having another go today

Advisory: BrevardEOC At level 2 activation for launch

Dear Nixle User,

We have activated our launch operations support team in preparation for the SpaceX Falcon9 CRS25 launch. Window: 8:39-8:49PM.

They must be having very different weather than what’s at my house right now! Or does it not really matter?

1 Like

it matters, it’s overcast here but I’ve seen them launch in this before

It’s been pouring for about an hour, hail, wind, and power is out! Probably the craziest storm we’ve seen so far here.

2 Likes

well, we’ve got clear skies all night

1 Like

Almost 1,000 lightening strikes?!? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Yeah I bet it was even more!

1 Like