2nd trip to Disney

so jealous – the fish and ships shop was not open when I was there last month.

though not sure I could have wedged in that meal with the food booths! Was it crispy and fantastic?!

1 Like

We were first in like for MMRR and have been standing in line at ToT. The line is not moving so they must not have it open yet. Maybe a mistake on my part but I was trying to get Tot and RNRC done quickly this morning

5 Likes

No luck with a Boarding Group but we did just finish ToT. Now we are going to watch Lightning McQueen.

2 Likes

Riding skyline back to boardwalk to get checked in there because we got room ready message. Get settled and then beaches and cream for lunch. We plan on heading back to the parks after that and taking advantage of the lower wait times.

5 Likes

Enjoy lunch. We haven’t been since the remodel.

2 Likes

Received a little pixie dust and were upgraded to a one bedroom at Boardwalk for our last two nights. These rooms are nice.

7 Likes

How awesome is that?! Hooray for you!

2 Likes

We decided to share some food for lunch before the sundaes.

6 Likes

And now for the main course.

15 Likes

Wow—- looks so good!

1 Like

No way!

2 Likes

So my wife grabbed BG 69 at the 2:00 time and they are on 58 right now so the day is even better. Headed back once we pay for lunch and taking the skyliner to digest some of this.

9 Likes

Yay for a BG!

1 Like

Finishing RotR and headed for star tours. Might try MFSR after to complete all three Star Wars rides together for the full experience. Then going to tackle Toy a Story Land but might catch Muppets before that just to cross everything off the list.

6 Likes

Awesome!!

1 Like

We had a 10 minute wait on Star Tours then we had a 3 minute wait at TSM followed by a 10 minute wait at AS2. Then we bearded to MFSR and waited 35 minutes and got off just in time to do the last Muppets show are couple of minutes before 6:00. We headed back to TSM and waited about 10 minutes and then jumped in line for Slinky before the park closed. Walked out of the park around 7:30 and the line for the skyliner was back to the buses so we just walked the path back to boardwalk instead of waiting. Now we are drinking beer and waiting for pizza from the Boardwalk Pizza Window.

6 Likes

We are headed to AK in the morning. I will try to get a picture of the tree for @OBNurseNH and maybe I find the sacred place that I shall not mention but I don’t exactly remember where that is. Ha

5 Likes

I feel like we have eaten a lot of food so far but @Randall1028 seems to eat more and do better with pictures than I have.

2 Likes

@Randall1028 usually travels solo, that makes a huge difference.

2 Likes

Thank you already! I know I will need it! :blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes