2nd trip to Disney

Pizza and drinks at Pizza Taglio. Before the pizza we watched American Adventure and I thought it was pretty good. My wife did not think it was so great. Ha

4 Likes

We’re going on the 24th (a Saturday); and we think we’ll split up at the booths so that we can minimize waiting at each one. Only three of us, and one can’t order alcohol, so it might save some time, but there is a long list of things we want.

The booths and every place we got food was quick to be honest even with the crowds. Probably 5 minute wait at the longest and that was France waiting for escargot.

2 Likes

Egg rolls in China

3 Likes

Nice to know. Thanks! How was the escargot?

I’m really sorry I had to skip the Lobster roll, I just could not eat another thing, please don’t tell me it was fantastic :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It was great. It was probably one of my top foods today.

2 Likes

After egg rolls we went by Spaceship Earth and the line was really long so we headed and did Nemo with a 7 minute wait because they had to clean. Then did figment which was basically a walk on followed by living with the land which was a walk on. Now we are waiting in the Soarin line.

8 Likes

I did not love the puff pastry that it came in. So I would say it was disappointing.

Do you have a favorite dish?

:frowning: oh, I’m sorry. We’re still going to try it.

1 Like

Finished off my last country with circling back to UK and eating the fish and chips. I was worried if I got that early on I would be done for the day. I don’t know that I listed all the other food along the way. Germany I had a brat, Japan I had the flowerpot sushi thing, and Norway I had something that was like a cinnamon roll in a tortilla (don’t remember the name and was not very good)

3 Likes

I think my favorites today were the egg rolls and the tostados.

2 Likes

Soarin was like an 18 minute wait and then spaceship earth was 5 minutes. That is when we went back through any WS locations we skipped earlier. I think the only ride we did not do was FEA and we rode that 3 times last trip so we figured we would skip that. Overall a good day and finally at Beach Club now getting into our room. We are moving over to Boardwalk tomorrow and HS. Less eating tomorrow for sure.

4 Likes

Front of the line at HS

7 Likes

I like seeing that lobster on the proper type of roll, which is perfectly toasted. Looks a little heavy on the mayo.

2 Likes

Get a new wife.

5 Likes

Well she has gotten up really early and in line 1st at Epcot and then Hollywood studios

2 Likes

People appear to be social distancing very well in this picture. Awesome!

I loved it!

2 Likes