2nd trip to Disney

Well last minute decision but the wife and I are headed to Disney World October 11-14th. I was able to use David’s to get Beach Club on 11th and Boardwalk on 12-14th. We are going kid free for this trip to do more of the adult stuff like world showcase and spend more time at animal kingdom because our last trip we only spent about 3-4 hours there. Looks like we are going to go with this plan
12- Epcot
13- HS
14- AK

10 Likes

We hope to see more! Doing my first trip in Dec sans kids (come hell or high water, despite what SW airlines throws my way)!

4 Likes

So will you change your screen name? :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah when I picked that screen name it was because I thought I was taking a once in a lifetime trip in January 2020. So we did as much as possible on that trip but of course could never do it all. So when my wife mentioned going without kids I was all about that. Now my only problem is HS is blocked already for those 3 days. We felt like going to MK without kids would not feel right so don’t know exactly what we will do.

4 Likes

So it showed as HS was unavailable but I was able to get my original plan and got HS on 10/13

1 Like

So we fly out tonight and of course waited until the last minute to do all the packing. It is a quick trip so I did get my wife to agree on one bag for our stuff. Looking forward to getting to Orlando and Epcot on Sunday.

6 Likes

We are checked in at Beach club villas and enjoying breakfast on the boardwalk. Grabbed an everything bagel from Boardwalk Bakery and some drinks. Enjoying the view and the relaxing atmosphere. We are headed to Epcot today and headed to Test Track at RD and then touring WS starting with Mexico and then Canada and going counter clockwise. The weather is perfect this morning.

13 Likes

12 Likes

9 Likes

First people in the park today from IG. We headed straight to TT and we’re on the 5th car of the day. They let us in the park around 10:00 and we’re on TT at 10:30.

10 Likes

Once TT was complete we got In line for Mission space orange and were in the second group to ride that after waiting about 10 minutes for it to open.

6 Likes

By 11:05 we were headed to Mexico and did Gran FiestaTour and grabbed margaritas and tostados. Then headed to Canada grabbed some maple popcorn and moose head bear. Watched far and wide and then skipped eating in UK and are grabbing escargot in France now

11 Likes

Yum! I’m looking forward to that!

Sounds like a great day so far!

That is awesome!

1 Like

9 Likes

Beef kepta and Mediterranean beer in Morocco.

Before Morocco we did watch the Beauty and the Beast sing along.

9 Likes

Lobster roll and blue star wheat beer from America. We have skipped food and drink choices froM a couple countries but may make a second lap. Also plan on riding all the other rides besides Frozen Ever After. We rode enough of that in January.

10 Likes

How are the crowds there today?

It is pretty crowded all over. We have been in WS for most of the day so it has not felt terrible but there are a lot of people in the park today. I think it was predicted to be a crowd level 6 and I think it will be right around there.

2 Likes