25 years - A relaxing anniversary at Disney (11/30 - 12/9)

Lovely pictures! I have had the same thoughts on spirit jerseys …

I can feel your excitement with each post! Can’t wait to continue to follow along on your journey!

I took a spirit jersey and turned it into a jacket by inserting a zipper down the front. I did this cuz I don’t care for crew necks, don’t like hoodies and in FL it made more sense to have a way to easily control body temp with zipping/opening w/o removing over my head.

3 Likes

You, my friend, are very talented! I do not have the skilz…

I bet @ryan1’s wife could do that, though!

2 Likes

TY and I was thinking that I remembered him telling us about her craftiness and that’s why I shared the idea :wink:

2 Likes

BLT is one of my home resorts and I have to say I am not a fan of the studio layout. If not for the location I don’t know if I would have bought there.

4 Likes

I am trying to contain my hearts on this thread, really I am @ryan1! Tip, if u go to ur thread and scroll to the bottom, the notifications are no longer highlighted :joy:

1 Like

I think there should be a whole thread about tipping. :wink:

1 Like

Like!

I had to Google what they are…

2 Likes

Oh my gosh. No face and no brane.

:wink:

1 Like

What now?

1 Like

You seem to be lacking in personal branes :brain:

1 Like

Yeah I dunno.
Seems like they’re just loose fitting long sleeve shirts with something on them like a logo. shrug

1 Like

OK now I have to see this 5-footed goat.

It’s like Mary got a little too “detailed” on the goat and somebody said “Great Scott, put a hoof on the end of that!”

8 Likes

I’m not trying at all.

7 Likes

My thoughts exactly. Not sure what the appeal is.

2 Likes

Lol, actually I am! :grin:

1 Like

What are they? I don’t know and I’m too lazy to google right now. Lol

What’s wrong with hearts? How else am I supposed to show I agree or approve?? I’ve only recently started reading threads again so I truly don’t know :grimacing:.

2 Likes