25 years - A relaxing anniversary at Disney (11/30 - 12/9)

@ryan1 has something against them, I forgot what.

2 Likes

He said he doesn’t know what it means when someone hearts him.

4 Likes

:thinking: :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Baggy shirts with logos

Thanks.

I’m old. :woman_facepalming::older_woman:t3:

There’s a reason… If I recall correctly, Mary Blair said that it’s bc the grand canyon tribes that she was depicting in the mural have a superstition about nothing in life being perfect, so they put an intentional flaw in everything they made.

7 Likes

Replied to the wrong person, oops!

1 Like

Good morning! Sun is rising. We’re headed to Kona for breakfast in a while, then over to MK!

17 Likes

I don’t really have anything against them. I mean, I am not bothered at all when people use them. But others are bothered because I don’t. As a result, they started making a point of not using them on my posts.

Why I don’t use them, however, is I find them ambiguous and perplexing. The meaning of the heart changes from person to person and context to context. As a result, as a form of communication, it becomes the job of the person receiving the hearts to interpret the meaning. Instead, I just prefer to say what I mean with words.

So if you want to heart, go ahead. If you don’t, don’t. I mostly just ignore them, so it is no big deal either way! You be you, as they say.

7 Likes

Stunning!

That’s easy enough…

6 Likes

Beautiful!

Which post was it referring to? I’m curious.

After getting ready, I went for a walk while my wife gets ready. Found this “hidden” Mickey. In front of the Contemporary. Hidden in that I wouldn’t have known it was there unless I had gone for the walk.

10 Likes

I read somewhere that pioneer women would turn a quilt piece backward b/c only god could be perfect… hmmmm OK… enough accidental hijacking of a trip report :wink:

3 Likes

Taking a selfie to show off one of my wife’s masks she made…with BLT in the background.

17 Likes

oh I like the peppermint candy holiday look of it :wink: that’s what the heart is for :wink: compliments to the maker.

6 Likes

I’m so happy for you and your wife and your celebration of 25 years together. It’s marvelous that you get to do this trip together, just the two of you, and I hope that COVID doesn’t hinder your enjoyment of WDW and each other in any type of way

4 Likes

Yes…well…kissing with masks on is just…awkward! :wink:

6 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: