2021 Hurricane season updates

What @amvanhoose_701479 said. It is quite new, I mentioned it on the meme thread when I first noticed it.

3 Likes

Yes, I had the same problem last week.

Iā€™ve only been allowed 2 pics at a time in a post (while on my phone) This is fairly new and frustrating.

Did you get an error message that said that? Iā€™ve had times when I struggle to upload more than one even, but I assumed that was a data issue. The error message has only popped up for me at >5.

2 Likes

Oh, and I didnā€™t realize this was a thing already. :persevere:

2 Likes

No error message just wonā€™t load more than two at a time

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: no worries

1 Like

Alls well here, weather moved out but we got a couple bad tornados in the area. Havenā€™t see this down here in several years and even then it wasnā€™t this wide spread. Prayers for the surrounding parishes and states!
So far, 1 confirmed dead and a neighborhood was searching for a little boy on the news just recently. Storm moved on less than an hour ago and damages already looking bad.
I have to hit the hay now.
Praying they find the little boy safe :pray:

6 Likes

Might be worth asking the admins (@Len?) if they are willing to bump up the upload limit in Discourse (the forum software).

1 Like

I noticed on memes and jokes the new 5 limit. I figured it was due to TP trying to implement a size limit. I donā€™t find it particularly bothersome. I just do a second post right after.
I would much rather a fix for the glitchy issue of the thread jumping to the bottom (only notice on large threads) while reading when someone posts something new in real time.

1 Like

The limit is how many pictures can be uploaded at one time. I can check the discourse forum but my guess is that it is only to allow the uploads to load correctly. You can upload another 5 to the same post once the first five are completed?

4 Likes

Yes. It will limit how many times you can post in a row (5 maybe 6), but give someone else a turn already anyways :joy:

Yes. I have several posts in the off-topic food thread where Iā€™ve uploaded multiple batches of 5 in the same post. It doesnā€™t need to be a separate post.

2 Likes