Your hidden gems at WDW

I dropped. My lobster. Roll.

There is nothing funny about that.

3 Likes

Okay, someone else mentioned that. I didn’t realize it was the second floor.

Worst restaurant ever?

Photos of upper level of PVH:

3 Likes

I think the view from the second floor is Fantasyland.

Hey - is there two second floor accesses?

1 Like

It wasn’t the restaurant’s fault.

1 Like

The “extra” animals on the Safari at Animal Kingdom. If you ride in the evening, as the sun starts to drop, thousands of bunnies appear everywhere. So many the the CM actually had to acknowledge them as part of the ride. I had no idea the property was infested with bunnies everywhere.

5 Likes

We’ve seen them in Epcot hopping round World Showcase.

3 Likes

I think our #1 favorite (not-so) hidden gem — right, @Keith718? — is probably having an al fresco dinner at Geyser Point. They’ve got tasty beers, good food, WAFFLE FRIES (!!), and they pipe in the HEA music. It’s so wonderful to look out over the water and just relax.

Are you able to see any of the fireworks from here?

3 Likes

You can see “most” of the fireworks from the outside seating - or if you walk over to the water’s edge. Not from the inside of Geyser Point.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

The Star Wars restrooms in Galaxies Edge. It’s not all the restrooms but what a treat to see concrete looking hand dryers.

1 Like

You can also get the view downstairs. I didn’t know PVH had an upstairs until this thread.

1 Like

I sort of thought it was the main floor, since you go down the ramps to board a boat for IaSW. But I only noticed the people watching once and I don’t think I made the connection that they were in the restaurant.

1 Like

I like the fact there are electrical outlets, and bathrooms on that level in addition to the spacious tables and the air conditioning! It is spot on!!

1 Like