Your absolutely favorite WDW restaurant

Oh gosh, I have really had to think hard about this one… I think the only TSs I’ve done more than once are tusker, the edison and a&c.

When I think through everything, all the snacks and qs and ts, the only thing that would really upset me is sleepy hollow. And nomad. The savory and sweet (churros) bread based lunch there with a happy macaque is damn near impossible to beat.

3 Likes

Geyser Point

Sleepy Hollow

I haven’t had a Disney TS that I can’t live without.

1 Like

My family loves Tutto Italia. It doesn’t get mentioned much but it’s a restaurant that my kids ask to go to each time.

I can’t say its my ultimate favorite, but LTT we eat at every trip, so I’d be disappointed if it was closed.
Also Homecomin’ is up there for sure. I still have a lot more restaurants to try though, so it could change!!

1 Like

Trying to figure my vote and this is the closest I came. Im ok with plenty being closed but would actually be disappointed it GP was.

2 Likes

Oh I like your response. For me: I will change out GP for Cooks.

2 Likes

California Grill

My second favorite is Jiko.

1 Like

I’ve never done cooks but I plan on family vacay at Poly for my new grandsons 2nd birthday and I do like the offerings and plan on going there a bit. I’ve read A LOT of good reviews. Is it fancy TS food… maybe not. But Im ok with that if I can plan on a good hub, decent food go to.

1 Like

Fruit and Nutella waffle … yum

2 Likes

I always enjoy my meals there, too.

When my Sunday evening got all borked I was trying to decide what to mobile order. Kona had no times available which was my first choice. And so then I found myself making it unnecessarily complicated, thinking about all of the other TS in that area that I could get mobile from.

And then I remembered about the coconut thai meatballs, and it became Cooks without question.

But you know what was even better than the meatballs? The Korean BBQ wings. WOW! Those were amazing! I’ll be getting those again next time I’m there!

All this to say Captain Cooks is a heck of a QS option!

4 Likes

Cooks is QS. You can eat outside and around the corner are dole whips. I like the Thai coconut meatballs at cooks. I think your choice of the Poly for a trip with the new grandson is a GREAT choice. It’s small with lots of food choices and places to hang out.

3 Likes

To the universe: I hope the keep the To Go options at many of the TS. We’ve really enjoyed using it. Ive noticed more TS are offering it now too.

2 Likes

Completely agree. The jazz band, the food choices, the bottomless mimosas just perfection.

1 Like

I keep looking at these and the meatballs wishing I was there.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Love it!! I’m not sure I could ever order something else now.

Jiko is fabulous and it needs to reopen.

3 Likes

Cripes. Here we go again.
:angel:

1 Like

Skipper Canteen. We did it after JC and that was really fun. DS and I have a “worst joke” running contest (I’m winning FYI) so we were loving the bad puns and silly punchlines and our server really made that experience special. The swordfish was exceptional but our server, Jeff - whose name I remember 2 years later - was even better than the food.

I’d be disappointed if I couldn’t try Homecomin’ but I’ve not eaten there yet. We’ve got 11 WDW days and I’m planning on Homecomin’ twice. Fried Chicken is a gift from the universe in my book.

3 Likes

Kimonos = x for me.
Hoop Dee Doo also makes my list.

1 Like