Your absolutely favorite WDW restaurant

Homecomin’
Sanaa
Steakhouse 71

There are others that I would be disappointed if I had a reservation there already, but I would live with if I knew in advance that they wouldn’t be available or if I had already prepared myself to skip on a particular trip.

4 Likes

I like Sci-Fi and my DS wouldn’t think a Disney trip was complete unless we ate there.

2 Likes

Yes, Cali Grill in general but this more specifically. Few things feel like such a treat as that brunch experience.

3 Likes

Yachtsman Steakhouse
Jiko
Tiffins

It’s like picking a favorite child. :laughing:

9 Likes

Looking at some of the top ones mentioned, I like to check ratings just for kicks. And I find it interesting that these 3 are all very different costs.

Around $50 for an adult dinner meal:

$89 for an adult dinner meal:
cali

Around $28 for an adult dinner meal:
sanaa

3 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

Hollywood Brown Derby

4 Likes

How interesting that only you have selected the correct answer.

5 Likes

Currently:
Jaleo
Topolino Terrace
Toledo
Homecoming

Legacy awards:
Flying Fish - currently closed with a disconcerting lack of any indication as to when it will reopen
Victoria & Albert’s - a category to itself and always a blockbuster experience. Likewise not showing any signs of life.

5 Likes

Tiffins

Because I always have hope: Jiko, Flying Fish

3 Likes

After last week in WDW, I have a new favourite…

Steakhouse 71

3 Likes

I know! It’s like we’re the only ones with taste!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Hollywood Brown Derby

3 Likes

I would have been surprised if you had named any other place, ha.

But yes, Topolino’s is awesome. Both for breakfast and for dinner.

(this past trip, our Topolino’s breakfast steak was better than Steakhouse 71)

4 Likes

2 Likes

Honestly, something must’ve happened - the steak that we ordered “medium” came out super dry after a long wait (maybe they forgot to bring it out to us, and it was “kept warm” for too long?). The server also agreed with our assessment when he came to check on us later and saw it himself. He offered to replace it, but we were in a hurry to get to MK, so we declined.

We did have good experiences when it was The Wave.

2 Likes

I could see that. That is too bad that it happened to you. Our experience was amazing!

1 Like

TS - Boathouse.

QS - Satu’li Canteen.

2 Likes

I think you and I have similar food preferences. We even have the same fave meal there app and main.

1 Like

Boma breakfast
Yak and Yeti lunch
California Grill dinner

(DS weighed in with Le Cellier - solely based on signature poutine and Boathouse - solely based on the Parker house rolls)

1 Like