“You’re going to Disney AGAIN?” (A live trip report!)

This makes me so happy! I read your note about not feeling free to do this and thought - I’d totally be out there!

Enjoy!!

8 Likes

I usually wear men’s boxer briefs and a t-shirt to sleep (tmi?) so I’m hoping the joggers and early park-goers just think I’m wearing polka dotted shorts :joy:

But it’s tooooooo nice out here not to take advantage. At CC it just feels like you’re in the middle of nowhere. The birds are chirping, the trees are so different than the ones in NYC. Sigh… it’s just the best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Really and truly if they are looking long enough to give it that much thought that’s on them. Unless you have parts exposed it’s really nobody’s business

6 Likes

SassySpock

8 Likes

:joy::joy: I love when the cat turns into a sassy alien

8 Likes

I will just be there a few nights, just a quick solo getaway.

We used to stay at WL quite often when our kids were young. The way the rooms were set up with bunk beds it kind of gave them their own space. More importantly separate beds which were hard to find in early 2000’s Disney. Still my favorite lobby on property with AKL as a close second.

Enjoy

3 Likes

“The cat” is constant. It’s the world that continues to degenerate.

brickface cat

10 Likes

I will never understand why they have done away with these. We always booked a bunk bed room when it was available because it made for a much more enjoyable stay for all of us, with the kids having their own beds separate from us and one another.

3 Likes

Exactly, at least now they have the pull down beds

1 Like

Obsessed with my sparkly magic band :heart_eyes:
Keith needed a picture with his friends.
And we got lucky—the AK bus had just pulled up when we got to the bus stop!

19 Likes

I think Kite Tails was hourly on the 15s starting at like 11:15.

2 Likes

Have a great day at AK.
Hey, @Keith718 - love seeing you join in on the TR.

2 Likes

Special delivery for @OBNurseNH :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

I love that he’s finally on the forum! Glad y’all are enabling him too :blush:

5 Likes

Good morning, gorgeous!

5 Likes

We’ll be back for you later…

12 Likes

Yay!

1 Like

I really love that giraffic jam t-shirt!!! Was it from Etsy?

3 Likes

Check the shop Disney app. It’s in many of the AK shops

1 Like

Thanks! I’m going to work on my t-shirt game before my trip in Jan. It is currently very lacking.

3 Likes