“You’re going to Disney AGAIN?” (A live trip report!)

Meanwhile I have too many AK centric T-shirts if you can believe that

4 Likes

best park, that’s why. perfectly reasonable.

4 Likes

The forum doesn’t like you talking to yourself. :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Great start to the morning!

1 Like

Rockin’ some Mickey pants!
(And now I’ve been Botified :roll_eyes:)

3 Likes

I got it at the gift shop at Animal Kingdom Lodge.

It’s a favorite thing.

5 Likes

A very nice lady offered to take our picture — the line for photopass was suuuuper long.

Huh the forum is taking a looong time to upload photos today. Guess it also needs some more coffee.

My pictures didn’t turn out as well as I wanted but omg the 3 month old baby gorilla was out with mom right against the glass!!! Older brother then started poking her butt and mom got irked :sweat_smile:

20 Likes

Store to be opened soon. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

This worries me for the future of trip reporting after Genie+ go-live :cry:

4 Likes

Love the photo!!
Bummer about slow photo upload time! I think the Shenanigan Sisters had some of the same problems recently.

2 Likes

Uploading photos was a huge pain this trip. It kept timing out. It was a labor of love to keep trying. Switching from cell to wifi or vice versa sometimes helped. There are just some pockets of WDW that have zero coverage.

6 Likes

Yeah it’s been significantly worse than ever, today. I think I’ll have to upload pics later.

But it’s worth it to see your cute kids!!!

6 Likes

Yeah the pictures are just going real slow. Seems to have gotten faster now that I’m on wifi?

But look at the baby gorilla!!! Also a sleeping hippo getting a spa treatment from the fishies!

We also stopped to get Keith an all-important Mickey bar, and then the bird show was just about to start. You guys the new show is SO GOOD. Infinity better than the Up one. This was all about the birds, with some cute banter by the hosts. 10/10 loved, would recommend.

Me: “Ok Keith, smile! No, like, don’t look so mad! Ugh ok fine.” :joy:

22 Likes

I had a panic moment—I tried to join the walk-up list for Nomad on the app and it said “no tables available”… huge problem!!! But then we went to the hostess stand and put our names down. Estimated wait: 60 mins. Ok, phew. Gotta get our cocktail and some lunch. Now for some poking around the tree.

13 Likes

Always go to the hostess stand. The app lies. (Which is good for us!)

9 Likes

Keith is wise.

3 Likes

Omg I was so worried I’d have to turn in my liner card. I wasn’t sure if I should’ve put my name in at like 8am. Huge relief!

6 Likes

Great save!! Sacred Spaces soon!!
Or in the case of @OBNurseNH swoon!! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

If you want first table you line up at 10:40ish. If you’re good with waiting/later you ask at the hostess stand. In both cases you can specify indoors, outdoors, or first available :relaxed:

6 Likes

Several of us were having that problem last week or we’d get a message saying it couldn’t upload at this time. Lots of other glitches and posting errors too.

5 Likes