“You’re going to Disney AGAIN?” (A live trip report!)

Just rode Nemo (basically a walk-on), then had to jump out of the building at 12:55 so I could snag a Remy BG—nailed it!

Then we rode soarin, which was at most a 10 min wait. Now we’re off to see what’s in the new Mouse Gears, whatever it’s called.

19 Likes

Same! Have tons of fun!

2 Likes

Woot Woot!!!

2 Likes

Whew it’s humid today!

We each got an impossible slider at Earth Eats — very tasty. And sitting in the Adirondack chairs nearby was so relaxing.

We’ve done a leisurely stroll around World Showcase, and just poked around the new spots of the France, which are SO DANG CUTE. There’s nothing that Disney does better than tiny details.

Now waiting 20ish minutes for Remy…! Ahh so excited!

27 Likes

Man I am so wiped I can’t even come up with entertaining anecdotes :sleeping::sleeping: I promise to be better rested tomorrow!

So, Remys was cute. But… I might not have loved it? 3-D screen rides generally really bother my motion sickness, and this one really is full of frenetic movement. So I didn’t love that. I thought it was cute but definitely not as charming or fun as MMRR. @Keith718 said he’d give it a 7. I am not sure it was worth the 40 minutes we spent in line. I’ll go on it again, but I’m not sure I’m rushing back to do it ASAP.

Still—all the details in this part of the pavilion were :100:. So perfect.

After we rode Remy we hightailed it out of the park; it was starting to rain, and we were pooped. We waited about 15 minutes for the bus, and got back to WL right as the skies opened up. It turned into an A-1 dramatic Florida thunderstorm!

We both got rooms that were the opposite of what I requested :cry: both low floor and not facing the courtyard, which is the best view. Oh well! My patio still looks cozy, but it’s right on the path so I can’t sit out there quite as comfy in my jammies while drinking coffee in the morning…

Now we are on the walk-up list for our sacred spaces—Geyser Point!! I am soooo ready for a crab cake and a dead guy ale. Yum.

Then early to bed for me. We have plenty of fun stuff planned for tomorrow!

23 Likes

It’s a good problem.

3 Likes

Your trip sounds great so far! Love wilderness Lodge so much😍Have all the fun!

2 Likes

Geyser Point was great - as always. Right down to the sinful desert.

18 Likes

Truly, is there anything more perfect? :heart_eyes:

Also, we sat down at geyser point just as Enchantment was starting. They pipe in the music and I have to say—I liked what I heard! Super excited to see it tomorrow. (Though I fell down on the job and didn’t snag a dessert party reservation and now they’re all sold out!!)

23 Likes

Oh man, now I am really sorry I am going to just miss you guys, I am staying at CC

2 Likes

Goooood morning! It’s 7:37 and wow what a difference 9 hours of sleep make. It’s coffee time, then we’re headed to AK.

Our goal this trip is just to be lazy and leisurely. We’ll maybe RD once or twice, but mostly we just want to poke around and look at stuff and relax.

11 Likes

However…the waffle fries are still gone. Do not approve. Our waiter said there’s been an endless stream of complaint about that.

We contributed to that endless stream of complaints.

10 Likes

Bring back the waffle fries at geyser point!!!

6 Likes

Eh screw it. I’m sitting out in my jammies drinking my coffee. Hopefully people appreciate my “I’m with Her” shirt :kissing_heart:

22 Likes

Enjoy!

Same

22 Likes

Here’s a question—what times does Kite Tails run? I think I want to make time to see that and Winged Encounters, which we’ve never seen.

Keith’s Mickey jammies are the best.

(Shut up forum bot I am NOT replying too quickly!!)

11 Likes

Love this double report. You two are so fun to follow

8 Likes

CC is just the best. I’d never stayed here when I was a kid (I think it might’ve been built after we stopped coming, actually). But when Keith and I stayed here in 2019 we fell in love with the place. It’s our home resort and we’d stay here always if we could.

How long will you be here for? I feel like I’m just missing all the liners on either side of our trip!! Gah!

8 Likes