“You’re going to Disney AGAIN?” (A live trip report!)

you were also kinda … um… working through some very strong mimosa from breakfast…

5 Likes

3 Likes

Emotional support animal.

1 Like

Because you are. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

Snarfing this. Lil dizzy still from EE. Gonna just take an Uber back, because I can’t risk the bus again.

10 Likes

Whew. Ordered a Lyft when I was walking out of Pandora and it said it would be there in 6 minutes—ok, cool. But then immediately it told me he was here. Eek! I booked it as fast as I could; I earned a Mickey bar for how fast I power-walked, but I think I’m back to healthy eating now…

All the gorillas were out and about this morning! Little Grace was so cute, and the new baby!!! So precious!!! Mama looked tired today.

One last Disney picture:

Me: “Okay now don’t look so mad, Keith!”
Much better:

23 Likes

Just realized that @Keith718 is kind of like @Dreamer’s DH. They always look like they’re having the BEST time. :rofl:
Love the photos!!
Thanks so much for taking us along!!!

5 Likes

Except @Keith718 is really having fun–my DH likely is not.

7 Likes

Well, there is that. :laughing:

2 Likes

Yep

1 Like

Yeah, @Keith718 is the opposite—often looks miserable, is actually having a good time. He’s a grouchy goose on the outside but a sweet gooey mush on the inside.

Shhh don’t tell him I told you.

13 Likes

We’ll keep that quiet.

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I don’t know about sorcerer Mickey but I have seen Steamboat Willie outside of the area where I do magic kingdom.

Yeah we are besties now

2 Likes

See I told you!! :joy:

1 Like

We’re hopefully going to drag my DFiancé along soon… we will see if we can turn him at least Disney neutral, if not a fan. But Keith’s DVC so my fiancé’s got more than a few Disney trips in his future. Sorry not sorry, honey! :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Poor thing

6 Likes

We were the final stop on our DME bus, which means we got to the airport super early. Why is there nothing good to eat here? Can I mobile order the tuna bowl from the Sacred Spaces, maybe with the Annapurna Zing? Please???

9 Likes

I hope your fiance is at least neutral about Disney. My DH hates it. So I leave his butt at home with his crazy puppy.

7 Likes