“You’re going to Disney AGAIN?” (A live trip report!)

Still packing…

It’s not one of my superpowers.

8 Likes

You could never be boring.

1 Like

WELL! Spoiler alert, I got a fastpass for FOP.

What I said (very politely) was, “Hi, I was waiting for a bus at Kidani for almost an hour, and the guy working at the bus stop told me to stop in and let you know. He also told me to say that the phone lines were down, so that you could pass this along to leadership.”

I was super nice and she was like “OMG that’s awful, I’m going to make a note and pass it along.”

Then she scanned my magicband and said “To make up for it I’m giving you a fastpass for flight of passage” :flushed:

I kinda wish I’d asked to use it for Safari but eh, I can’t complain. Guess I’ll go ride a banshee.

23 Likes

That’s an awesome little bit of pixie dust!

1 Like

How is it taking you this long?!? I packed slowly and it only took like 30 minutes. :joy:

3 Likes

Not bad, sorry they didn’t let you choose.

1 Like

The plight of those who throw out ice cream….

2 Likes

Oh I could have asked for sure. She asked me I wanted another ride. I was just too surprised to think straight!

6 Likes

Should have asked for a monkey!!!

8 Likes

Okay I think I missed breakfast time. @Randall1028 — oh hungry one. What should I get for lunch? I have to eat something that will tide me over for a while…

3 Likes

Can’t go wrong with Satu’li Canteen.

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking… hmm ok. First: gorillas.

1 Like

Would have made the flight home awkward. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Alright @OBNurseNH as promised!

Jafar!!!

Oh damn my photo isn’t uploading… oh finally—JAFAR!!!

We ran into a guy around the tree on our other AK day who told us all about the Jafar rock on the gorilla trail. I can’t lie, I do see it!

He also told us about a sorcerer Mickey but I don’t remember where he said it was…

14 Likes

love the lightsaber photos! all of them.

4 Likes

…$20 says it’s the same rock… :rofl:

10 Likes

:man_facepalming:

7 Likes

OK this is the best photographic evidence that @OBNurseNH is not as insane as some people thought.

8 Likes

I see it too and the Fab Five kind of thought I was nuts. :joy:

5 Likes

Now in the single rider line for EE… I hope this doesn’t take long… gotta scoot in 30, plus pick up some food. I’m hungry!

8 Likes