“You’re going to Disney AGAIN?” (A live trip report!)

…didja have breakfast yet? Cause… I know a spot :smirk:

6 Likes

For an AK morning? Nope, you pretty much nailed it as plans go. I feel using the beautiful mornings on rides is pretty much a waste.

I missed it, when is your Tragical time?

3 Likes

If you have to have last day, that sounds pretty amazing!!!
Enjoy the day!!

4 Likes

I didn’t have breakfast yet! Where do you get your tasty breakfast from usually?

It’s at 1:00. And I have to pick up @Keith718 and my bag from bell services.

3 Likes

Looks like my good bus luck ran out. Waited 10 mins for a bus that was supposed to come at 9:37… now it’s not coming until 9:54. :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

yak and yeti’s QS area. Breakfast Bowl with Bacon. :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

Then mosey on over to the Upcountry Landing spot in front of the bird theater.

6 Likes

Uh oh… I’ve been waiting since 9:23am, now the bus is estimated to come at 10:12… DO NOT LIKE.

2 Likes

The poor guy manning the bus stop noticed I’ve been waiting for a looooong time and told me to go complain at guest services when I get there. I… think I will.

2 Likes

You left @Keith718 at bell services??? Seems harsh. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Aaaand the bus finally arrived, 10:01am. I missed probably 30 minutes of park time :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Hahah no — he is still packing in his room I think. :joy:

1 Like

Can’t like that! Bummer about the bus! Hope the day improves!!

{and Forum Gnomes: Who else am I supposed to talk to??}

4 Likes

that suuuuucks :frowning:

3 Likes

Ah, I feel so much better now :laughing:

4 Likes

i’m curious, what are you going to say? I’m always at a loss as to what to say unless i know exactly what I want as a recompense, or how they can fix it on their end.

3 Likes

Yourself?

2 Likes

Works for us!

3 Likes

That seems boring even to me. :laughing: Not my circus, I’m just one of the monkeys. :monkey:

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like