You might be a liner if

I’m in if you are…

5 Likes

I rope dropped my kids doctor office on a Saturday morning a couple of weeks ago… I explained the concept to my mom, who was with me, and she thought it was funny (she came to WDW us last summer). But RD strategy worked!

8 Likes

I claim to be mostly a lurker until recently, but I had to hold my tongue yesterday and not dive into all the things my brain has absorbed when another mom told me that she and her husband are still talking about going to WDW over Xmas break but haven’t booked anything. I knew she’d be completely overwhelmed. Going to buy her a copy of UG.

16 Likes

When you have a “perfect plan” at 60 days, and then over the course of the next 2 months come up with a series of 8 “more perfect” plans…

31 Likes

You don’t know what you’re having for dinner tonight but you already know exactly what you’re eating at WDW in 6 months.

63 Likes

You’re planning a trip elsewhere and panic because you don’t have a forum of trusted opinions and have to rely on generic reviews for advice.

22 Likes

good one

You remember when this same topic was discussed on Lines chat, but you still love the replies and follow the thread.

4 Likes

…you give your daughter a Mickey Ears hairdo for crazy hair day at dance camp!

(this was some years back now)

42 Likes

that is awesome

LOL, this is funny. I play Destiny with a group on PS4 for the past almost 5 years. Met one of my in game buddies and he greeted me as “lochneffmonster”. Bro, you can call me Mike, we ain’t killing aliens today.

6 Likes

Haha. Lochneffmonster does have a better ring to it when slaying aliens though!

5 Likes

That’s amazing!!!

…you try to apply liner logic to every place you visit such as the zoo or Silver Dollar City.

8 Likes

gotta RD if you don’t want to wait in line to see the penguins

7 Likes

I did this to a coworker once. I think she’s afraid of me now. :rofl:

3 Likes

You spend 100 hours at home in order to learn and master tricks and plans that will save you 1 hour during your Disney vacation. You think that’s a great return on time invested while your spouse thinks it’s nuts.

28 Likes

Or, you tell your children they are on their own paying for college…we have a Disney trip to pay for!

8 Likes

:heart_eyes:

You totally read my mind! I was going to go back and add that and forgot.

1 Like