You might be a liner if

You refer to your spouse in random conversations as “DH” or “DW.” Yup. Just did this with a coworker.

What is is your “You know your a liner if…?”

22 Likes

You check wait times randomly, just for fun.

42 Likes

Yup.

2 Likes

Isn’t this standard forum lingo? It’s used in all the Mom forums I’m in.

5 Likes
  • You have several fake vacations set up in your dashboard, so that you can get emails about extended hours.

• You have made countless pretend Touring Plans just for the fun of it, or to try and remember exactly what steps you need to follow in order to do x, y or z in order to help someone else with theirs.

20 Likes

You login at 5:30 am every day to say hi to your Liner friends

20 Likes

Not any that I am a part of.

Absolutely!

1 Like

And we are so glad you do!!

4 Likes

You understand the sentence “My TP for MK has us doing JC at RD, followed by POTC and using our FPPs for BTMRR, 7DMT and SM before our ADR for BOG.”

65 Likes

:rofl: yes! I was talking to my non-Disney friends about how to plan their day and I kept saying rope drop. They nodded and listens for like an hour before saying “what is rope drop” :man_facepalming:

24 Likes

You wake up on FPP day at 3:30 am PST to get SDD, FoP, and 7DMT and then spend the next 60 days modifying those FFPs.

23 Likes

Even my “Disney” friends don’t know what I am talking about half the time.

8 Likes

If you have set up an FPP “action station”

:slight_smile:

77 Likes

Okay the best

6 Likes

I got nothin after all these gems. priceless and great thread

3 Likes

How about all the times you tell your friends in real life about how you’ve been talking with people with names like @terp05 and @DumboRunner.

17 Likes

you introduce your DS to some very important people who are liners and you tell DS how you met and he still doesn’t believe you

9 Likes

you try and modify adrs by 5 minutes

31 Likes

It is standard lingo in the Cruise Critic forums too…

2 Likes