You might be a liner if

You buy a new DVC contract for Copper Creek even while still covering DD21’s college tuition when you already have plenty of AKL points because of Liner discussions on the varied greatness of CC vs. AKL. I’m looking at you, @PrincipalTinker and @OBNurseNH.

13 Likes

Calculate the per person and per minute value of booking a Plaid for the opening of ROTR inSWGE for early December.

( Its $1/minute for 7 hours with 10 people. Just saying.)

13 Likes

I’ve been a bit pulled aside. Thanks for reeling me in.

4 Likes

You make 10 different versions of your TP to cover all bases.

14 Likes

You know that it’s a better value to book a Peter Pan FPP than Big Thunder.

14 Likes

hahaha

I’m just getting started:

You are annoyed if you cannot get a Tusker House ADR at 10:30 so that you can have BOTH breakfast and lunch.

19 Likes

Oh yaaas

Yes, DW/DH/DD/DS/etc been around for a long time…I remember using it on AOL forums/chat rooms. Back when dial-up was all we had!

4 Likes

Why not BOG for breaky? Perhaps CP for lunch? LTT for dinner?

3 Likes

SWOON!

You are amazing.

I bow to thee.

5 Likes

you make more ADRs than meals your party could possible consume “just in case”.

AND…change them almost daily.

AND…compulsively check for available time slots several times per day for one you don’t have–even though you have a TP reservation finder set for it.

15 Likes

Knowing what a “plaid” is…

14 Likes

Your heart stops beating when you see a new post in “Is it Disney magic?”
I think that baby is due soon.

16 Likes

And then, to make yourself feel better about your chances of snagging your desired ADRs, check availability for said ADRs for tomorrow even when your trip is still 90 days away.

10 Likes

The high light of your Disney Vacation is meeting other liners.

5 Likes

When a friend asked me where we were planning on eating in WDW, I listed the meals in order from memory from the first to the last day of the trip.

21 Likes

Excusing yourself from a meeting at work because you got a reservation finder text and needed to frantically snag it

28 Likes

When your heart skips a beat or two when you overhear the family in line ahead of you talking about the trip they’re about to take to WDW. Then you smile at them, hoping, just hoping for an in to ask them if they were able to snag FPs for SDD and FOP.

11 Likes

Then when they glance in your direction you spend the next 90+ minutes giving them the ins and outs of what to do and how, as they stare in stunned (and fearful) silence.

19 Likes