You know you’re stuck in Disney planning mode when…

You text your spouse that the getting gas at Costco was “a walk on” lol.

We’re also planning to rope drop zoo lights, and the Christmas market in Chicago. Rope dropping Europa in June is obvious, and I’m using my Disney planning spreadsheet to plan the rest of the Europe trip.

25 Likes

…you’re in the grocery store ready to check out and you tell the wife that this queue looks shorter.

18 Likes

You tell your wife that you’re going to pick up dinner at a Quick Service.

13 Likes

Where all are you going?

4 Likes

Used the mobile order kiosk to order a slice of pizza :rofl:

6 Likes

Boppard, Germany - along the Rhine, Europa Park and Strasbourg. Castles, cathedrals and coasters!

12 Likes

Jealous!

2 Likes

Love it!

4 Likes

When your predictive text starts offering you or autocorrects to Disney acronyms we’ll talk :wink:

11 Likes

… your cousin posts this and you’re trying for more than a minute to figure out which festival food or drink she is talking about before you realize …

She’s talking about World Cup soccer :woman_facepalming:t2:

15 Likes

Your trip sounds fab! @adusca did a great trip report for Europa park a couple years ago if you haven’t checked it out yet.

2 Likes

I miss @adusca

3 Likes

Everything I ever wanted to know about Europa? Already read it, and will likely re-read. Not as many reports about this park, so any info helps.

1 Like

I knew that straight away, I guess I’m not a real liner :joy:

5 Likes

When you can literally taste the Pineapple Float that you’ll be enjoying while sitting on the cement wall next to Aladdin’s Carpets in 28 days at 2:43pm until 2:57pm.

6 Likes

You Rope Drop the Parks and Rec signup using your finely honed Rise skills.

6 Likes

You use Google business info to check store crowds beforehand.

3 Likes

Oh yeah. You totally have to rope drop the Christkindlmarkt. It will be packed later on!

2 Likes

We’re going on the 23rd. Likely busy all day. CL10!

2 Likes

Yes, I refer to many eateries as QS and TS.

2 Likes