You know you’re stuck in Disney planning mode when…

I was on standby for jury duty at the Daley Center for yesterday. If I had to go, my plan was to try to get dismissed early, then head to the Christkindlmarkt. It wasn’t meant to be though. I didn’t have to go down.

2 Likes

Lucky you!

1 Like

My DGD6 was reading a book about volcanoes when she started laughing and yelled out, “Now I know why they call it an I Lava You Float!”

4 Likes

I rarely plan at WDW or Disneyland anymore, but boy did I use my old touring plans skills to plan and break down our first trip to Europe in October and it was brilliant. My husband has been going on and on about it ever since we got back.

I suppose I should eventually tell him I got it from here a decade ago. :joy:

I put it in a google doc and printed a copy. It was nice to kind of know when/where/etc. Places still had timed entry tickets, so it was helpful!

I can’t wait to go back. But maybe not in October. It was a tad chilly for me

5 Likes

I did this for my honeymoon with various restaurant choices depending on what we are in the mood for like:
best steak: restaurant name
best burger: restaurant name, etc.

And I had a daily itinerary (including rest days). I checked into one hotel and the concierge began her spiel about these were the best restaurants, these were the available best activities and I popped out my booklet and said oh yes, we have that restaurant, etc. She asked to look at my itinerary with times, photos, options, etc. and then my hubby said she gave me a look like I was crazy for having such detailed plans. I still do this for big trips! You can look back at it years later and remember fine details you’ll forget too so it makes a good memory book as well!

6 Likes

You stalk a local restaurant reservation system to determine when new dates open and then use your ADR making skills to grab a coveted reservation.

7 Likes

You teach an entire day’s worth of college accounting classes using Tron Light Cycle run as your example. Trying to come up with an accurate cost to having the choo-choo train closed for like 6 years versus the expected future revenues once the ride finally opens.

10 Likes

Now that’s a lecture that I might pay attention to :rofl:

1 Like

Been waiting to see more added to this. Issabout time! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

May be nothing to do with liner - for a long time I’ve been making boxes so deconstructing boxes.

I did a little demo before realizing how this deconstructed. Amazing container.

2 Likes