You can’t do another trip report. Silenzio, Bruno!

On DME!

Not moving but we’re one step closer.

18 Likes

Definitely a crazy start. That would be fabulous if more of the Boardwalk was open.

1 Like

Not nearly as much as you! Pretty sure this is your third trip back since we went in January. :rofl:

1 Like

Ummm. It might be. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Lucky you! Now the lack of rental car will only make you 50% crazy about transportation, instead of the 100% that would have happened with you guys at CBR. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Except that Boardwalk was the location of our stay when I swore I would never visit again without a car. But you’re right. CBR would have been worse. The multiple bus stops there was making me nervous.

2 Likes

We’re on our way!!
(Now I’m singing that song in my head from Brother Bear).

6 Likes

Still on our way.

2 Likes

Isn’t it almost 2 am? Yikes!!! I hope you didn’t have any plans early tomorrow, like going to a theme park. :rofl:
I have never taken DME, likely never will!

2 Likes

Yep. It’s 2 am. And yes we are going to attempt to RD HS. I’m crazy like that.

10 Likes

We made it!! I do love the Boardwalk. I have only stayed on the DVC side so this is a new adventure (sort of). I do like the room but it could use a refresh. But absolutely not complaining about this upgrade!

27 Likes

An upgrade…how fab! Makes up for the rough start :grin:
Have all the fun, girls!

5 Likes

Oh my goodness, your rough start kept getting rougher! Great upgrade! Hope you two have managed to get some sleep and are raring to go today.

5 Likes

Have you seen the movie with Chevy Chase where he and his wife move to he country and they want to get a dog? They got one like yours and the minute they placed him on the ground he bolted and was gone. Every couple of scenes or so you would see the dog running by in the background. There was no containing him. They ultimately got an old lab that just laid on the floor like a lump. Since watching that movie we pay very close attention to the personality of the breed. Mind you, we’ve since had a Weimeraner (super energy) and a Chesapeake bay retriever (super smart). Our weimeraner ate everything. A whole, uncut pineapple once. He required a lot of running and play time to keep him out of trouble.

4 Likes

My DH is almost as obsessed as I am, which is great, but it also means I’m not allowed to take a solo trip, which is sad.

Man, I love Disney.

Have all the fun at HS today!

3 Likes

Thanks! It does make up for the rough plane flight.

2 Likes

It was an interesting trip down here. We really didn’t get much sleep.

3 Likes

Dang

1 Like

Love boardwalk yay

1 Like

I don’t remember that movie, but it sounds funny. Our puppy is almost six months old so there is still hope. But I often come home to scenes like this.

7 Likes