You can’t do another trip report. Silenzio, Bruno!

@Jeff_AZ can answer that

2 Likes

My dh doesn’t hate it, but he definitely doesn’t love it even a small percentage as much as I do. When I floated the idea of me adding WDW onto the end of my work trip to Clearwater this fall he not only encouraged it, but insisted that he not go so I wouldn’t “drag him all over the parks.” :rofl:

2 Likes

That face, though! So cute! Sorry he is so naughty, but at least you get to go to Disney every few days/weeks. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Sorry you are at the wrong airport, hopefully they can get you to Orlando soon.

3 Likes

Well, in all honesty my DH claims to hate Disney, but he has done a lot of runDisney races and would sign up again in a heartbeat.

5 Likes

Mine is waiting for the new Star Wars hotel to open and then settle in for a bit before coming back for a visit. He will regret missing RoTR! :slight_smile: He might even start thinking of visiting sooner once he hears us gush about it!

2 Likes

THIS IS THE BEST TRIP EVER!!
I’m serious. While sitting here in Jacksonville and wondering about the fate of our trip, a lovely CM from CBR called me. She was inquiring about our reservation. I explained what had happened and that we were sitting on a plane in Jacksonville. She just upgraded us to the Boardwalk!! I love the Boardwalk. This is amazing. And this is what makes Disney magical!!:heart::heart::heart:

52 Likes

Hey now. You go just as often and don’t have to live with crazy puppy.

1 Like

Great news. We’re headed to Orlando!!

12 Likes

My DH would appreciate the SW hotel too I think. He wouldn’t admit that though.

Chat with a CM on MDE and they will assign one for you. When guests arrive via DME they don’t assign you a room until your bus’s scheduled arrival.

Edit: or just wait till a CM calls and upgrades you to Boardwalk. :roll_eyes::joy:

17 Likes

Wow! That’s great!

1 Like

Interesting. I didn’t know that. But then again I’ve only used DME once.

1 Like

I know. I’ve never had an upgrade like this at Disney!

4 Likes

We have landed in Orlando. That was a rough and crazy flight. Our landing in Jacksonville might have been the worse one I’ve ever experienced. But it doesn’t matter. WE’RE GOING TO DISNEY!!

22 Likes

I’m glad you are safely on the ground of your final destination finally!

3 Likes

Look at those eyes! What is there not to love!!! When he’s so naughty! I would cry too! At least you get to go to WDW with Liszt and celebrate her! Sorry about the rough flight. Envious of your upgrade. Anxious to follow along again.

2 Likes

Thanks! It did take a long time. Normally it’s an hour and 50 minute flight.

1 Like

He does have those puppy dog eyes that make me want to forgive his craziness sometimes. Not all the time.
The upgrade is rather fabulous. We’re going to HS tomorrow and being able to walk there is just amazing.

8 Likes

Yay!!! What a crazy start but :heart_eyes: to the upgrade at BW!!! DH and I stayed there last February and I love the ambiance. And I think I saw someone spectating on chat that there has been activity on the Boardwalk this week….maybe things will open when you’re there!!

2 Likes