You can’t do another trip report. Silenzio, Bruno!

I truly debated whether or not to do another trip report. I wasn’t sure I could, but then we watched Luca. I loved the Silenzio, Bruno mentality. So here goes.

This was a last minute trip. Two weeks ago I booked a long weekend trip out of pure frustration. Regular trip report readers may remember a last minute trip I took in March when my DH got a puppy. Well, the puppy is beyond mischievous. The day I booked the trip the puppy had escaped his crate, opened my closet door and proceeded to rip my clothes off their hangers, chew up shoes and break a framed picture which shattered glass all over my closet floor.

The culprit.

I wasn’t planning on seriously taking the trip and then two days later he chewed the cords of our new couch with reclining seats. Trip on.

45 Likes

Can’t wait!!! We better never let Whiskey and Skywalker get together. TROUBLE!!!

3 Likes

Well… I remember you saying, “IF you get a new puppy, I get to go to WDW whenever I want” or something like that. Seems like a good time to leave when you’re feeling homicidal :smirk::laughing:

16 Likes

This trip is just me and my DD22 Lizzy. Lizzy just graduated nursing school last month, her birthday was last week and this morning she took her nursing board exam. Lots to celebrate. We’re staying at CBR which is a first for her. We are also not renting a car which is also a first for her. I’ve done it once and swore never again. But I’m trying to keep costs lower since my DH isn’t thrilled we’re going. I’d rather spend money on food and drinks.

So this morning Lizzy took her board exam and I worked. Our SW flight was scheduled to depart at 6:05 pm but it’s 6:55 and here we sit in Nashville. We didn’t have plans for tonight so it’s okay. We will be in Disney soon enough.

29 Likes

Oh, they would be trouble.

1 Like

Have a great trip!
(Look how cute Whiskey is!! :smile:)

5 Likes

Absolutely true. Yes, that was the agreement so DH is grudgingly sticking to it. I have a love-hate relationship with the puppy. I love him when he is asleep. Otherwise he makes me crazy.

16 Likes

I know he is cute. I hate admitting that. :joy:

11 Likes

:joy: It’s a good thing he is!! Someday he will be a good dog, but it’s so painful getting to that point. For his first year, we had to gate Barclay in our kitchen whenever he was out of his crate.

6 Likes

they’re always adorable when they are asleep :wink: So are children but they grow up and are more trainable… I think. I’m not good at training dogs. But I can be trained and therefore I have cats b/c they trained their owners :laughing::laughing::laughing:

7 Likes

Puppies are rough. I hope you’re right about him being good some day. Our other Irish setter remained rather hyper.

3 Likes

I love that. It’s so true of cats.

2 Likes

Just over an hour late but we are on our way!!

Pretty full flight but no one is in the middle seat between us. Nice.

38 Likes

Congrats to Lizzy for finishing up school and taking her final exam!
oh, Happy Belated Birthday too!!!

3 Likes

Thank you!!
Are you headed to Disney at all these next few days?

2 Likes

I’ve got HS res for Monday and just looked at availability calendar though… I’ve got to avoid the sun for the next 2 weeks (meds :face_with_raised_eyebrow: ) though

4 Likes

Have fun. Glad you are on your way

1 Like

So glad you’re on your way!

2 Likes

Bad Whiskey!! At least he’s not your problem for a few days!

Hooray for open middle seats. Have a fabulous trip!!

2 Likes

Love the trip report name! Have a great time!

2 Likes