"You can only get so far without a tribe." A Family Trip Report

Which song? :flushed: I never noticed. I guess having IASW’s song stuck in my head has blocked my brain from noticing any other catchy songs. Lol

6 Likes

I think so, but you show them a bar code or something on your phone. I’ll ask at the desk to make sure.

4 Likes

Grim grinning ghosts. It’s the song playing in the graveyard scene.

6 Likes

I’m so glad you and your family are back at Disney World! Let’s hope this year is smooth sailing. :crossed_fingers:t4:

9 Likes

Me too! I didn’t love it and rode it for the first time on our January trip. The stretching room is cool but everything else was lackluster to me.

5 Likes

I’ve never eaten at Raglan Road. I need to try it. It looks fun!

:yellow_heart:

You are doing better than the rest of us in this department.

Yes!

We found the same thing when we went right at 9 am. We were called at 8:55 but they did not let us up the ramp until 9 am. But we had zero wait and got right into the front seat.

I can’t believe this was your first time on Haunted Mansion. Sorry you didn’t love it.

We love Crystal palace. I never have a problem eating both meals. :rofl:

11 Likes

We have to skip that part for Don.

7 Likes

Yeah, they really packed people in there. The holding rooms in general feel claustrophobic (see also: Monsters Inc Laugh Floor).

7 Likes

Yep. Can’t do that one with him either.

5 Likes

Thank you! It’s been excellent so far!

9 Likes

I wonder if they have an alternative entrance there? It might be worth asking if it’s something of interest to you. It’s a must do for us, so it would be worth it to check for me…but I understand that a lot of people skip it.

6 Likes

I’m just not a fan of haunted houses or scary movies etc, but I’m glad I tried it.

10 Likes

When Joe was 7, Haunted Mansion was the ride that made him say MK was for babies and try to make his way back to the car.

13 Likes

Raglan Road was great! I’m a very picky eater, so I don’t love much of the menu. But I was just fine eating my burger and watching the show :joy:

10 Likes

I forgot to mention that my TP room request went pretty well. I got the room I requested just second floor instead of third. It’s a nice corner room that looks like what I consider garden view for standard price.

14 Likes

I like it more now that I’ve learned more about it from the imagineering story show on D+ and what my kid has told me. For instance, I didn’t realize that the ride is supposed to emulate you being thrown out of the window into the graveyard but I like that detail. Dark, I know.

10 Likes

wait, an hour north?? So are we, more or less! Which area are you in? We’re in Franklin :smiley:

3 Likes

Slippery Rock!

4 Likes

Nice!! We head into town for the froyo place now and then :smiley:

2 Likes

Small World! My kids both go to SRU.
Speaking of Small World, Brandon wants to know when we can get that ride over with :joy:

9 Likes