"You can only get so far without a tribe." A Family Trip Report

I wasn’t thinking and wore a light weight skirt today. And it’s Tron day. That’s not good :roll_eyes:

13 Likes

Tron was great! We were the only ones in the queue, so we had the whole ride to ourselves! No pictures yet from it. My family is crazy running from one ride to another, so I didn’t stop. I might change this trip report title to “Mom, you are going to have to pick up the pace!” :joy:

25 Likes

Wow. You’re right at the front. How early were you there?!?

6 Likes

Bethany got BG1. She wanted to make sure she got credit! But really Joel deserves the credit!! I’m terrible with the times. I always forget about it. But we got called at 8:48. And off before 9.

19 Likes

How are you feeling?

8 Likes

Not awful. But as good as Robert. :joy:

8 Likes

Riding Haunted Mansion for the first time ever!

28 Likes

Wait. First time ever?!?

7 Likes

Yes! I don’t like scary things :joy:

12 Likes

I would not call the ride scary.

8 Likes

We’ll see in a few minutes!

9 Likes

The line is very long.

8 Likes

:crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Oh wow! If it makes you feel better, I rode HM for the first time I think only 1-2 years ago. Not because I don’t like scary things (I love scary things), but because in my pre-liner life I was never able to be around when wait times were low.

Agree, not all that scary. Creepy, yes.

Can’t wait to hear your thoughts.

13 Likes

:scream::scream::scream:

9 Likes

Looks great so far!!!

Can’t wait to hear what you think of The Haunted Mansion

8 Likes

I guess this should go in unpopular opinion thread, but Haunted Mansion is a one and done for me! One less person in line in the future for the rest of you!

14 Likes

Sadness! The song is so catchy.

7 Likes

I thought of @ScottFL this morning as I booked our first LL for Peter Pan :rofl:
Don and the kids were not fans of that decision!

22 Likes

you’re giving me all the sads!

6 Likes