You Are the One and I Can't Let You Go - a Solo Trip Report (No Longer Live)

I’ve done and seen it all so I’m calling my time at Universal done. With a quick stop at Cold Stone inspired by @darkmite2 .

I’ll do a full rundown later, but for now I must go grab my car and transfer into the bubble. Dinner is TBD in DS with friends, so I’ll be MIA for a few hours.

15 Likes

Superb!!
Thanks for taking us along to UOR with you. It’s been fun to follow along.

Have a great time with your friends!

4 Likes

Throwing all the things! :rofl: Replace F&F instead.

5 Likes

Not sure. Phone home.

8 Likes

Good one.

1 Like

I love pillows and I know there’s one whole bed in this room not being used…but there’s got to be a better way.

This is too much.

17 Likes

Make a cocoon!

3 Likes

:smirk:

11 Likes

Thanks for catching this one. I saw it (duh, I’m me) but I was on the go

4 Likes

This drives my DH crazy in hotel rooms!

3 Likes

At least provide fewer, better quality pillows. Hotel pillows almost always suck.

2 Likes

Good Morning from the bus to Magic Kingdom! If you’re saying to yourself, but we didn’t wrap up yesterday, how can we move on? Don’t worry, it’s bothering me too, but I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the 85 pillows last night. Can’t imagine why I was so tired.
I also made the critical choice to not RD this morning. I’m a little beat up from all of yesterday’s coasters, so I want to take it easy this morning before BBMak tonight!!

14 Likes

It does become difficult. I’m a whole day behind posting to my business Insta :woman_facepalming:t2: But I’m trying to enjoy myself! It’s why this has been a whole lot of pics. I’ll share coherent thoughts after I’m home.

Have a great day today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Have a fun day at MK!

I’m good with retrospective reporting for completeness :+1:t2::laughing:

6 Likes

Generally I pick a theme to my day…and that’s the outfit. Today’s choice is apparently all the things. Halloween Mickey and Friends earrings, HM ears, Princess Tee. I love it all!

21 Likes

LOVE LOVE the ears!

6 Likes

My ride to the castle this morning!!

16 Likes

Magical Mashup!

3 Likes

The theme is ‘things found in the magic kingdom’.

6 Likes

I got dressed in the dark?

7 Likes