You Are the One and I Can't Let You Go - a Solo Trip Report (No Longer Live)

Other than the heat, it really is a picture perfect day. I’ve gotten so much done already!

14 Likes

Now refueling. They don’t have ranch, which is absurd. Springfield is stupid, what kind of a town doesn’t have ranch…but I was famished and not going to rove for food.

13 Likes

Scandalous.

2 Likes

I’ve heard tales (from @sanstitre_has_left_the_building mostly)

that this is the greatest show. Ready to judge for myself!

14 Likes

Geez, you don’t know Harry Potter either? (add to MCU, Star Wars…)

4 Likes

:woman_facepalming:t4: Sometimes I forget how new you are!
That’s a losing battle right there.

6 Likes

It’s the best show in Orlando. End of discussion.

5 Likes

Where have you BEEN?!

3 Likes

I’m sorry. Is there some sort of spreadsheet somewhere that I can refer to? You know “Important, Common Knowledge Pop References of Which @OBNurseNH Has No Knowledge” or something?

8 Likes

As she comes in hot with the Molly Weasley direct quote (whether she meant to or not) :thinking::thinking:

7 Likes

Can someone tell me why I took a card, gave my name, and then gave the card back on ET? I’m perplexed.

7 Likes

He says goodbye to you by name when you leave.

9 Likes

We’ve never been able to make out any of our names at the end. You’re pretty much at the mercy of the TM typing them in. They’re not wasting any time getting the names right.

5 Likes

So this means you finished watching Bourne. What did you think?

4 Likes

I mean, I really like watching Matt Damon on screen…but these guys (and gals) were entertaining. It was a fun show!

9 Likes

That’s what those sounds were? Good to know.

6 Likes

My kids would LOVE to see Geppetto. Having a big Pinocchio moment in our house right now (animated version). I’ll have to show my 4 year old this photo! Thank you for sharing

4 Likes

Dude! Keep up!!

It’s for the super creepy ending!

I know I’m going to get stuff thrown at me but they need to redo this ride. It’s perfect for a Stranger Things re-theme!

3 Likes

:tomato::carrot::sweet_potato::onion::broccoli::leafy_green::corn::tomato::carrot::sweet_potato::onion::broccoli::leafy_green::corn:

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: thanks I’m hungry, I’ll make a nice salad :green_salad::green_salad::green_salad:

5 Likes