You Are the One and I Can't Let You Go - a Solo Trip Report (No Longer Live)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

It’s gonna be a hot one

2 Likes

Agree with all of this! If Hagrid’s is running, ride it first. Then, walk swiftly to VC and you’ll still have a short wait.

6 Likes

I will be drinking the unyeasted waters today.

3 Likes

Great call. Through the taps at 747, on at 8:09…quick visit to say hi to Moaning Myrtle and I’m walking into VC!

13 Likes

Super!! :+1:t2::smiley:

2 Likes

Is moaning myrtle the ghost that lives in the bathroom? Or is dead there I guess

3 Likes

Yup

3 Likes

I like her

5 Likes

Did VC, loved it, got back in line for front row. The front row experience is incredible!! My body needs a moment to recalibrate, so I’ll hydrate and ride something tamer for a moment.

13 Likes

Yes! The front row is our favorite. Glad you loved it!!

3 Likes

Got my room ready text for all star sports. I’m in the home run section of course, because baseball rules my life and there is no escape.
Is it insane to request a switch to a different sport? Yes. Will I? Probably.

11 Likes

The noise issue is really my only complaint about the Endless Summer resorts…

Glad you liked VC!

5 Likes

You can hear EVERYTHING in those rooms!:

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I actually really like the home run section, but I totally get it.

3 Likes

Because you love baseball and follow it all the time or you work for a team? Sorry if I missed the obvious!

5 Likes

I work for a team, it is definitely not obvious…I just sometimes write like everyone on the forum reads and remembers everything on this site. :smirk:

7 Likes

Oooooo cool! 100 hours doesn’t sound cool and you’re on vacation so I won’t ask more. Carry on and enjoy Universal today!!!

4 Likes