You Are the One and I Can't Let You Go - a Solo Trip Report (No Longer Live)

Ooft harsh!!!
At least it’s all Disney and we’re not mixing up our IP contracts :laughing::+1:t2:

6 Likes

A Fritz Freeze and a parade!

14 Likes

I might be offended if I wasn’t also wearing a green skirt and purple and teal shoes. :tipping_hand_woman:

7 Likes

Ooh! That looks good. Is it raspberry? Where is it from?

4 Likes

Aloha aisle - it is raspberry and vanilla swirl Pineapple juice float! (And a chocolate feather)

6 Likes

I swear, every time I got stuck on HM for a LONG time, it is in front of the whimpering dog.

13 Likes

ALERT, ALERT! I am leaving Magic Kingdom and I haven’t had any Corn Dog Nuggets today. This is the first time this sequence of events has occurred and the universe might collapse in on itself upon my exit

14 Likes

You have much better snacks awaiting your arrival at the next park. That’s just the Gods intervening on behalf of your stomach.

9 Likes

Great ears!

4 Likes

Amazing ears!!

4 Likes

Tapped in, snagged a VQ…and now I shall thank the Phoenicians.

9 Likes

Oh no! In the future I’m a nightmare person.

I just want to point out that I chose health as my priority this time. Clearly, healthy living is a terrible idea.

14 Likes

:rofl: Yeah that is terrifying!

3 Likes

Weather app says that it is without a doubt not raining right now. Nothing at all on the radar.

13 Likes

Oooh $100,000 Pyramid! I love that show!!

3 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

Omg That is most excellent :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

We got out of Springs just in time. It is really coming down out there.

3 Likes

:scream:

1 Like

I love the absolutely drenched CM just walking right at you smiling like her shirt and bra aren’t completely soaked through.

6 Likes