Yet another Touring Plan analyzation request

Your Rite of Passage ride is not the same Rite of Passage ride as mine, it’s clear.

Just to put it in perspective, after talking to my wife about the PeopleMover we realized we actually rode it the last time we were in Magic Kingdom, but it was so forgettable we’d both forgotten the experience completely!

Okay. I understand, now. You’re a lost cause.

I’m sure it is no fault of your own. It probably has to do with your upbringing. Blame the parents. Or maybe it was your environment. You didn’t watch enough Science Fiction or something. Nurture versus nature and all that.

:wink:

1 Like

(And I hope by now you’ve figured out that I’m just trying desperately to be funny.)

3 Likes

You’re fine. I mean, you’re wrong, but you’re fine. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure. Next thing you know, you’re going to tell me that Spaceship Earth is “iconic” or something.

Eh. I mean, the golfball is iconic sure. But the ride? Ehhh… not so much. I clearly remember being super disappointed by the ride when I was kid. And I was a space nerd. And from what I can tell the ride hasn’t been updated THAT much. Some sure, but not enough.

I agree. But Hidden Mickeys make the ride totally worth it.

For example:

I feel like the Hidden Mickeys are like a next level Disney World goer thing that I just haven’t elevated to yet, lol

1 Like

For me, finding Hidden Mickeys is just about my favorite thing to do. I found one at It’s a Small World last trip, so that made the ride worth it for me. I’ve found a total of three on Splash Mountain, and at least two on Spaceship Earth. (I’ve found plenty of others as well.)

2 Likes

Me. I also love the song.

Go ahead. Hate on me for it. I don’t care. :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I would never do that. Hate is not in my nature. I could never hate anyone for anything.

So, instead, I’ll resort to “strongly disrespect” and “lack of confidence” in any of your opinions. I might even undermine everything you ever say from now on just out of spite.

But definitely no hate. :wink:

Okay, truth is, It’s a Small World is fine. I don’t enjoy it. But I don’t despise it either. I’d rather skip it and do a myriad of other things at Magic Kingdom first, but my wife loves it, so I ride it as well.

2 Likes

WOW.

Just wow.

Given that I also count the WEDWay PeopleMover as a must ride, that seems to have overlap with your opinions, too.

Just sayin’.:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks. I knew you’d see things my way…

1 Like

Yeah, but if I see things your way, doesn’t that also call into question your own opinions?

1 Like

Oh, no. Because if you agree with me and my opinion (which is, of course, ALWAYS right), then there is no longer any reason for “strong disrepect” nor “lack of confidence”. See? Everybody wins!

1 Like

Yes, but there’s the Figment avatar, which implies she might might be a fan of Journey into Imagination, which is also quite questionable.

You raise a very good point, although I’m just holding out hope that her affection for Figment is historical in nature, harkening to the early days of Epcot when Figment was actually kind of cool.

Be careful on your titles, @quix.

Journey Into Imagination is the name of the original attraction, which was fantastic. There is no questioning the judgement of anyone who liked that attraction.

Journey Into Your Imagination is the name of the ill-fated attraction that replaced Journey Into Imagination - and the judgement of fans of that, quite terrible attraction, is at best, questionable.

Journey Into Imagination - with Figment is the name of the current attraction. It is easily better than its immediate predecessor, though not in the same league as the original.

1 Like

Sorry, I should have realized I was talking about a connoisseur of the ride! My apologies!

2 Likes

You guys are a hoot!

But back to original topic ahem:

Dear Mrs quix: Please reconsider this “taking it all in” idea. You can take it all in anytime, maybe just b4 you exit park. The 1st hour after RD is golden ticket time, to ride attractions without fpps.

Because riding Peter Pan 1st thing @RD, would be a great idea, as quix mentioned^. Peter Pan's Flight Wait Times - Monday, September 17, 2018. As you can see, the wait for Pan is less than 15 minutes before 9:15.

2 Likes