WTF Disney?

Got up to make my first FP selections this morning, and the system is all jacked up. My phone won’t load anything. FPs, ADRs, every page just has a “loading” spinner and nothing ever shows up. Go to the website on my PC and get this:

When I go to the actual FP selection page I get this:

Now I need to go get the kids ready for school and myself ready for work. No time to call Disney and figure this out. I’m so pissed right now.

4 Likes

Tuesdays seem to be a morning Disney does background work on MDE and messes everything up. I am so sorry this is happening to you!

5 Likes

Yes, my FP day was a few Tuesdays ago, and I had the same issue. I got all the way to the confirmation button page for FOP and it froze and I had to start over about 5 times. It was working by about 8 am, but by then my work day was in full swing. I had to pop in and out of what I was doing that morning to make 1 or 2 FP reservations at a time. Arrgh. I feel your pain.

1 Like

This always makes me say “It is Tuesday!” :sob:

yippee skippee - my FP day is on Tuesday, 2 weeks from today. But if it’s any consolation, others are experiencing the same.

1 Like

Maybe that’s why you didn’t get FOP on day 60 + 4. Maddening. Now I remember my fast pass day for the trip I had to cancel in 2018 was also a Tuesday - had issues until about 8 am

1 Like

UGH! I’m so sorry this happened to you. I hope you can recover and get everything at the times you need!!

My FPP day is 29 August. I’m expecting technical difficulties of massive proportions… Simply because I have a bad attitude about how SWGE has negatively impacted my Oct trip.

1 Like

Oh no, my FP day is next Tuesday!

mine was on a Tuesday a couple weeks ago also… took about 25 min before i could do anything :neutral_face:

ditto. I’m trying not to be pessimistic, but it’s hard!

1 Like

I sure hope it works out for you…let us know! crossing my fingers

As someone who has been inspired to rage many times by Disney’s dismal IT, I 100% feel your pain and am sorry you’ve got this stress to deal with.

2 Likes

Same here - Olaf kept loosing his head! Saw Mine Train slipping away with each passing moment - when I spoke to a human 30 minutes later - they indicated there was nothing they could do.

That would wind me up even more. It’s not remotely true.

2 Likes

Uh oh… I just checked… my FP day will also be a Tuesday! It’s not until November… but now I have that to worry about :stuck_out_tongue:

:cry: My fastpass day is a Tuesday too.

I had the error page come up for about the first 1.5 hours of my FP day. It’s very frustrating, but you are not alone!

I just checked all my trips and breathed a sigh of relief that all but one of my trips are NOT Tuesday FPP days. Seems like Saturday starts means Tuesday FP days.

3 Likes

So, has anyone had a SUCCESSFUL Fastpass Tuesday? I just want a glimmer of hope that not everyone encounters problems at 7am on their FP Tuesday.

1 Like

Mine was last Tuesday and was not completely awful! Phone worked for my first 3 FPPs then had to switch to my laptop where Chrome didn’t work but IE did. Around 7:15 or 7:20 my phone worked again and I had everything done by 7:30 (party of 4, 6 days of FPPs)

2 Likes