WTF Disney?

As long as SOMETHING is working at all times, i’m happy! Hope my experience in November will be similar to yours or better :slight_smile:

1 Like

There were some times where nothing worked but only for a few mins at a time. Frustrating but not nearly as bad as what others have experienced, hope it works the same for you!

1 Like

My SIL had a Fastpass Tuesday last month and it went great, she got all her target FPs starting in the morning. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for all of you.

1 Like

Sorry you are dealing with this. I know it is a pain. I had a Tuesday FPP day last year and it was jacked up. Same thing last month with a Tuesday FPP day. I didn’t know Tuesday was a maintenance thing. Good to know for future trips.

Sorry I stirred the pot a bit. Everything was working really nicely when I tried again around 830 Orlando time.

6 Likes

Did you get everything you wanted?

And Tuesday is the day that coincides most often with weekend arrivals.

Sorry this has happened @TheProphetPaul

I haven’t had my FP day yet but my ADR day gave me a bad migraine so I get it. Sorry and hope you get the FP you wanted.

Monday morning wasn’t much better … I scrambled around trying everything I could think of (logout - login - reboot - different browsers - Android App - etc … things finally clicked in around 7:30 AM.

Fortunately I had preplanned for a later arrival at work.

I can’t say for sure, but I’ve always heard that Tuesday is a hard day because so many people arrive on Saturday, not because of system maintenance. Our FP day is always a Tuesday if we fly. Fingers crossed that it’ll go okay in 3 weeks! I have my DH go into work late on FP day so he can get the kids off to school. If he does that, I’ll be able to work on FPs until 8:30, when I have to leave for work.

1 Like

Our FP day was Tuesday, March 5, 2019…First time ever making FPP ressies and had to get up at 3:45am since we live on the West Coast. Right at 4am, I got in and was able to get 2 or 3 FPPs then the system went down for over 30 min. I was so stressed. It finally went back up and I was successful in getting the FPPs I wanted in part because I was making afternoon FPPS. It just takes patience. I wish Disney could do their maintenance (or whatever it is) work not when people are trying to book. Later in the day, Disney! If ya’ll listening?!