Would you do it?

You are offered a free trip to MK, sounds great! Of course theres a catch you can’t plan anything!

You must surrender all planning to some one else. This person may be a Liner and knows all about Rope drop, rolling FPPs and all the other tricks.

Or this person will say to you “I think we should sleep in, get to MK around 11, grab a map and figure out where to go first. But not until I get a Starbucks”.

While inside you are seething and you’re head may be about to explode, you smile politely and say “that sounds great!”

So yes or no to the free trip, but no planning and control?

1 Like

Can I say “Getting there at 11 sounds great!” and then sneak out for RD while they’re sleeping?

6 Likes

Yeah, I’d do it… knowing full well I can make my perfect trip any other time. I’d enjoy the laid back pace and teeth gnashing I would do with absolutely no control.

4 Likes

Do it. You only live once. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

On the otherhand…do you know the expression, 'there is no such thing as a free lunch '? :joy:

1 Like

Absolutely. Although it would be easier in the parks that sell cocktails at kiosks, just saying.

2 Likes

Entirely depends on the person.

Are we talking someone I do/would/could get along famously with? In that case, sure.

If we’re talking about someone I can’t ecen hold a conversation for 5 minutes with, hard pass.

3 Likes

Isn’t this knowledge ‘control’?

Drink until you lose control? :joy:

Imagine you’re ideal mate, also imagine the most annoying person from high school. It could be either, you have no control lol!

2 Likes

Absolute ‘‘yes’’ for me. What’s the saying about free horses and mouths ?

2 Likes

“Space Mountain is only a 145 minute wait! We can wait an hour and 45 minutes”
Free?

2 Likes

Never look a gift horse in the mouth.

3 Likes

Nope

3 Likes

Did you get that straight from the horse’s mouth?

2 Likes

Without some sort of assurance that I can and will get along with this person, I’m not touching this option.

Too many people think my mere existence is a crime against humanity. I will not risk being stuck with such a person all day.

4 Likes

Depends less on who and more on when, for me. Someone else can plan everything but I would not accept if they plan to go, for example, during Christmas/NY.

2 Likes

:worried::anguished::cry:

1 Like

Too many people suck

You’re lovely. Promise.

5 Likes

:cry::cry: