Wish - Animation Coming in November

He must vocalize though or he wouldn’t need a voice actor. I can’t recall what his voice sounds like (and DO NOT say Alan Tudyk you punk)

2 Likes

Isn’t it just clucking and squealing??

I mean, well done clucking and squealing, but :woman_shrugging:t4::rofl:

Maybe I’ll need to watch it again so I can try and appreciate his casting in that role :thinking::thinking::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

He was also the toucan in Encanto

1 Like

Oh for goodness sake!!

These roles must be the acting equivalent of an honorary degree, no?? :see_no_evil::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Honestly don’t remember.

2 Likes

Yes!

2 Likes

I was confused. Why give it the same name as one of their cruise ships?

1 Like

Probably for that exact confusion.

And to make the word “wish” synonymous with “Disney” going forward.

2 Likes

You’re probably right! :roll_eyes:

And the eye roll is for the reasoning, not the fact that you’re correct!

3 Likes

lol
uh huh…surrrrre :wink:

2 Likes
  1. Did anyone else think it was going to be about the DCL ship Wish? 2. Does anyone else think it keeps looking like she’s in the haunted mansion stretching room?
1 Like

He’s in Peter Pan & Wendy now too.

3 Likes

Missed this thread when it first came out.

I liked the teaser and am looking forward to learning more. It seems colorful, optimistic, bright – there’s potential. Of course whether it’s good will depend on execution. We know from past experience that for a November release they are probably still hard at work on it and a lot of it hasn’t been finalized (check out Into the Unknown documentary on Disney+).

Re: the Alan Tudyk discussion: he is K-2S0 and that’s enough for me.

5 Likes

Plan to watch that soonish…

Any good??

2 Likes

Definitely a retelling instead of true live-action interpretation of the animated.

I liked this and never really cared for the '53 version. Wendy is the main character, and it’s a girl power kind of movie.

I’d watch it again.

4 Likes

It looks really good from the trailer. I hope to watch it with my kids soon.

4 Likes

The new trailer just dropped last night.

8 Likes

Very interesting. Sounds good. The pretty king as the bad guy is intriguing.

2 Likes

Oooo, that latest trailer reveals a LOT more about the plot, namely that the king is so very evil in what he’s doing. He’s being very judgemental, preventing most people from ever standing a chance of having their wishes fulfilled. There is a huge amount of the difference in the good vs evil battle between Asha and the king, The first trailer never gave me much depth in this tension. Now it’s huge, it’s full of tension. With good comedy bits, too. It looks like a movie I could get heavily invested in emotionally.

4 Likes

I liked this trailer a lot more. Looking forward to it.

3 Likes