Wish - Animation Coming in November

I was just coming here to give that example since it’s Rogue One.

4 Likes

And King Candy :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Screenshot_20230427-173914_Gallery

The guy is so good, I actually googled to see if Ed Wyn was still alive!!

7 Likes

A good restaurant I enjoy, but not a show I’ve ever seen

1 Like

These help!

2 Likes

I know there are more But that’s what I could do off the top of my head.

3 Likes

Impressive!

2 Likes

Like your hair!

4 Likes

Wow @ScottFL! @OBNurseNH likes your hair. Is she sucking up for something?? :thinking::laughing:

3 Likes

Ah! This is where I recognize him from!!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yeah but for King candy he was doing an Ed Wynn impression (an incredibly good one, mind you) so not something I would use to “identify him” with.

1 Like

I’m not sure he’s ever recognisable in his voice roles because he has such a range!!

Interesting that you pick out my King Candy example, but not Scott’s Hei Hei :thinking::thinking::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Because I wanted to highlight the awesome impression he did.

And normally i can’t pick him out either. But for the goat I picked it out immediately. Cause it’s the same voice he used for Clayface in Harley Quinn. :rofl:

2 Likes

You could’ve just quoted me! :wink::laughing:

2 Likes

“I am a leaf on the wind…”

Too soon?

2 Likes

I know it’s a teaser so I’m sure there is more but it was meh for me. The song seems very familiar but I can’t place it. Maybe something from Frozen?

It does look pretty though.

Love him!

3 Likes

Despite the conversation that followed after this post, this is still the only role of his I recognize (besides Hei Hei) :rofl: DH and I quote Dodgeball all the time.

(No offense taken if all the rest of you are forever skeptical of what I say from here on out, now knowing my taste in movies LOL.)

3 Likes

You genuinely recognise him as Hei Hei???

Am I having a complete brain fart??
Hei Hei is the chicken in Moana, right?? ie Boat Snack??

3 Likes

Well I recognize the character Hei Hei, assuming yes the rooster from Moana. I had no idea that he was voiced by Steve the Pirate. :grin:

3 Likes

My bad. I actually didn’t see that second sentence after the image. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

Sorry

1 Like

My point though, is that he’s barely voiced at all.
Hei Hei doesn’t speak.
I think anyone who recognises him from that role must be his ultimate super fan!!

3 Likes