Wish - Animation Coming in November

Me too! I was feeling iffy on taking my kids based on the trailer we saw at Elemental, but now I’m excited to take DS4 for his birthday!

4 Likes

This 100%. I also love the star character and know my kids will need that to be made into some kind of squishmallow asap.

6 Likes

I bet Star will be a big merchandise hit. For decades (many decades!) “When You Wish Upon a Star” has been the signature song of Disney. With this movie, a star becomes a Disney character. Golden opportunity. :star: :star_struck:

5 Likes

Hmm. New trailer does nothing for me. The fact that they can’t make a trailer that makes me at least care about the main character doesn’t bode well. So her motivation is simply that she wants people’s wishes to come true, and the king is evil simply because he recognizes that not everything people wish for is a good idea?

Yeah. No thanks. Music even sounded derivative.

Disney hasn’t really been interesting me with their movie offerings lately at all. I wish they would get it together. (Get it? I “wish”?)

3 Likes

It’s now available on shopdisney. Disney Parks Blog had a story about the merchandise for the movie.

4 Likes

Well that escalated quickly :sweat_smile:

4 Likes