Wine and Dine 2019 with St Jude

Not related to the Wine and Dine, but just had to share. My touring plans pretty much went out the window already, but there have been a few moments that have made everything worth it.

Perfect spot for parade

Perfect ride photo on the boys first roller coaster ride

Amazing allergy friendly plate made special for DS3 at the fireworks dessert party

Arrived last minute to the fireworks but still managed to get a spot along the back railing. There was literally just enough room for us and the stroller.

6 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a better 7DMT photo!!!

3 Likes

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the day! The 10k starts at 5:30AM Eastern, and the Half Marathon starts Sunday at the same time. Early, I know. Even if you don’t follow along live, you can still come check out the report later. This is going to be fun!

For my final training run last week, I decided to go to Medical City Children’s Hospital where my running journey really began. This is where DS2 was diagnosed with and treated for Cancer last year. Thank you to all of the amazing doctors, nurses, and staff at Medical City, you are like family to us!

4 Likes

Wow great pics!!! Can’t wait to read more about your trip!

1 Like

6 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Green army man

6 Likes

6 Likes

Uploading: 20191102_063823.jpg…

5 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

For some reason my finish line photo didn’t take. Fail…

Congrats Jordan!

Love the idea of each stage being sponsored by someone. A lovely way to thank special supporters, and an inventive way to personalise the photos and race report too.

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes