Ready to Run...a return to RunDisney races

I have seen 80 bajillion of posts just like this one today!

2 Likes

I’m stalking all of the expo posts :rofl:

2 Likes

Me too!

1 Like

Is anyone planning on doing a live trip report for Wine and Dine? I’ve never done one…but was thinking about it…

3 Likes

What this place needs right now is some live trip reporting!!!
Please do!

2 Likes

You should. I am not, but will do some kind of report afterwards.

I did a live race report in 2019, it was fun: Wine and Dine 2019 with St Jude - #13 by NoBellePrizeWinner

4 Likes

She will need to become a perfect princess runner :smiley:

2 Likes

Do it!!!

To all of you on your way to Wine and Dine, good luck and have the best time ever!!!:running_man:‍♂:running_woman::running_man:

3 Likes

Arrived at the Expo just before 3, which was a great time. Zero lines. They had stacks of paper waivers to sign and was able to get my bib, even though my legal name doesn’t match. Used mobile checkout for merch, easy peasy. Done in less than 30, room was ready, dropped stuff off at POFQ and Ubered to Beach Club, where I walked to Epcot, had champagne in France, then a Brie galette (also a hard cider, disgusting, don’t bother) and now I’m line for Remy, virtual queue. I expect it to take a while, but I’m timing it and figured I’d save a few bucks and not use ILL today.

8 Likes

What a great start!

Wait was 42, longer than I usually ever wait for anything, but since I’ve been in the car all day, I needed to catch up with email anyway! It seems really crowded in the WS, especially France. I walked around to Mexico and grabbed a margarita, next up is SR TT.:tropical_drink:

5 Likes

Single Rider was a virtual walk on. I’m in line for Space 220 lounge now, two parties ahead of me.

4 Likes

About 20/25 minute wait, walked up at exactly the right time, within 10 minutes there were 7 parties behind me! So excited to be here!

4 Likes

I’ve thought about canceling my reservation and trying for the lounge instead, interested to hear about your experience!

It’s smaller than I thought in here, but lovely ambiance. I might just be in a really good mood though! Had 2 awesome cocktails and the lobster roll. Gonna go check out some rides!

3 Likes

Standby line closed and empty when I walked out at 8. Glad I didn’t wait!

2 Likes

What if we all did some sort of joint live report? One thread where we put photos and thoughts? I’ll be solo so will have time to post, but I’m only there for the weekend.

2 Likes

I rode SE, LwtL and Soarin’, no real waits. Then watched Harmonious. There was a private party in the World Showcase, but I walked back and forth until showtime, then stood behind CMs. Booked it out to busses, should be on the first bus, but the family in front of me has been here over 45 minutes since before the show!

1 Like

Yikes! Good luck!