Will we survive? Easter week at UOR w/out EP!

DD18 and I are currently winging our way over the Midwest heading to Orlando. We’re spending this evening and Monday/Tuesday st UOR. With crowd level 10’s and no EP! :flushed:

Will we get in? Will we ride anything without an hour + wait? Will we have any fun at all? Time will tell. Stay tuned, my friends, and I’ll let you know what it’s like to do UOR w/out EP at possibly the busiest time of the year!

13 Likes

Great pic! I’m sure you’ll have fun. Not quite so sure about waiting less than an hour :joy:

5 Likes

Have a wonderful time!!!

3 Likes

Go early! Have fun!

3 Likes

Have fun! I do hope it goes well without EP.

2 Likes

Have fun!

2 Likes

Are you not staying on site?

You’re a pro and will figure out how to make a great trip!

4 Likes

Use Early Entry and you will get it

3 Likes

We are staying at the Doubletree Inn and plan to walk over pretty early tomorrow and Tuesday. We have two 14 hour days, plus about five hours tonight. I just hope it’s not at capacity when we head over around 5:00 pm.

Started the trip out right. Just got a fraud alert on my credit card. So that’s canceled. I like to use it for points, but I did bring

4 Likes

Oh no!

Lately they have been at capacity around 11:30 but then open back up around 4:30pm, or soon thereafter.

2 Likes

Actually just checked the official Twitter - they’re back open now (tweet was time stamped 2:49pm) after hitting capacity at 11:47am.

https://twitter.com/universalorl/status/1378781694375919623?s=21

4 Likes

Did you use your credit card on your travels? I saw the other day that barclay is asking for notice when traveling.

I did. But there was a suspicious charge that wasn’t travel related.

1 Like

I was hoping to get to the park by 5:00, but everything took longer than I expected. But we were at the entrance to USF at 5:30!

It doesn’t feel that bad crowd wise. We did ET (15 min), Woody Woodpecker (10 min), and Simpsons (12 min). MiB is down so we headed to Doagon Alley. Dinner time!

9 Likes

Thanks! We encountered so many people leaving!

2 Likes

So great you made it to the parks. Dinner looks yummy.

1 Like

And we stopped at the Night Bus!

7 Likes

Dinner was okay. We weren’t fans of the Toad in a Hole. Scotch eggs were good. Sticky toffee pudding was amazing!

We walked in and were seated immediately. Food came fast!

6 Likes

I love the masks!!