Will we survive? Easter week at UOR w/out EP!

Yum. Scotch eggs. That’s amazing you didn’t have a wait. Did you MO?

I take it the evening hours are probably pretty good, especially for WWoHP given traffic patterns. Best to beat the heat and take a break in the midday slog.

2 Likes

My neighbors go in the evening a lot after work snd tell me it’s not been crowded. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

We didn’t MO until we were seated!

3 Likes

We’ve had basically walk tons to MIB, F&F, and Race thru NY. Mummy is down. Despicable Me is down. Waiting for Shrek. My fear of the line has not materialized this evening!

Also walked on Transformers!

5 Likes

Really? You can be seated and then MO?

1 Like

Your evening sounds great. So glad the lines did not materialize.

1 Like

Sounds great so far! Following for the rest of the report!

2 Likes

Hooray! You are going to have the best time.

2 Likes

TP for the win! Thanks to the blog we were ready at 7:45 and scored two virtual line passes for Hagrid’s!

Then straight to Diagonal Alley and a quick ride on Gringott’s. Practically a walk on. I may have screamed once or twice. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Then we hopped on the train over to Hogsmeade. We wanted to get on the train before lines had a chance to build. Hogsmeade is busy and Three Broomsticks is doing breakfast again. We thought only Leaky was doing breakfast. We grabbed a Butter Beer from the cart and are now walking through the FJ queue but not riding.

10 Likes

8 Likes

I wish people would follow the line markers for social distancing. :slightly_frowning_face:. Not just because of covid but because I don’t want to be that close to strangers!!

6 Likes

Maybe not when they’re busy. But it was not at all busy at that time. Probably about 6:30 pm.

1 Like

We ended up bailing on Shrek when we didn’t get in with the next group. Instead we zipped back up to mummy and rode twice! DD18 loved it. No wait either time. Then had just enough time to do Despicable Me right before park close.

6 Likes

Oh I wish I was there!

5 Likes

9 Likes

I wish you were here too!

2 Likes

Waiting for Hagrid’s …

8 Likes

Canes work for “measuring” :crazy_face::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

:joy:
99 minute wait for Hagrid’s. Brutal! But such a fun ride. Now waiting for Three Broomsticks. Did not beat the lunch rush.

9 Likes