Why the mmmbop not? A bday trip report!

Sometimes when you’re referencing a thing you make it work even if it doesn’t quite fit exactly

It’s like bras

12 Likes

Yes, Tiffany–couldn’t remember who when I sang the lyrics in my head. Yes, I realize it’s we–didn’t work in the sentence I was crafting. Can’t believe you hadn’t heard either @SirGreggLadyV --I’m too old for fandom, but I remember them anyway.

6 Likes

I’m in her video! She recorded at little mini concerts at malls etc. you can’t really see me but I know where I was standing so I’m in the video! :grin:

19 Likes

Thank you, dahling.

6 Likes

Yeah agreed. I’m now listening to ‘I saw her standing there’ because my brain made that jump quick and I was already streaming spotify. I had this tiffany record. I had the one with ‘Radio Romance’ on cassette.

6 Likes

Mmm-hmm. That’s great dear.

5 Likes

My pleasure!

3 Likes

You were already a star then! Now, you’re just a star because you’re a CM. I like saying that about you. Someday I’m going to say that about me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

I hope @FOMOm_VA is on a plane and isn’t too mad about rampant derailment. I want her to make it to b & c…

12 Likes

Well crafted indeed. Got it right away. Love a music reference on the forum!

6 Likes

That’s amazing! I loved that song.

7 Likes

Yep!! Was on a plane, even kept my pants on :smirk: and have enjoyed this derailment. On to YC!

16 Likes

YAY!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

This was probably the right call. :wink:

12 Likes

Traffic for REAL

7 Likes

I assume that means you landed?!

4 Likes

Are you in rideshare or rental?

1 Like

Rideshare. Currently quoting an RCI cruise for a repeat client when I should be relaxing lol

12 Likes

:rofl: that is pure comedic gold :rofl:

5 Likes

4 Likes