Why the mmmbop not? A bday trip report!

That happened to us at Midway last month. Dumbest thing ever (but at least they let us displaced travelers board the new plane first)

4 Likes

We just boarded but the guy scanning passes was like “oh we don’t have any notice of through passengers” and I’m like y’all try not to let me on this plane and imma pull a Donald Duck right here in B concourse, pantsless and all. I’m on the plane and it better stay that way!

18 Likes

:rofl: I am now going to use this phrase in real life. It’s awesome! (And so much better than maligning all the good Karens out there!)

14 Likes

True fact, Im 99% certain my MIL is the reason Karens are called Karens.

Also, just got my room! Requested 5176 and got pretty darn close!

15 Likes

Wait I lied. We are the last room furthest from the elevator. Oh well. Steps won’t hurt me!

8 Likes

My room was in Farawayville at BCV

6 Likes

I’m so excited for you. So fabulous your mom is helping with the kids!!
We must meet up.

8 Likes

As a teenage boy at the time Hanson was big, I was obligatorily not a fan. Also they always looked like they never bathed. But I’m excited for you to get to relive the zeal of your youth, and hope you have a great time!

13 Likes

Had to google Hanson, but glad you have a fun trip to celebrate!!

5 Likes

Wait what

13 Likes

I’m kinda hoping you don’t get on now just for the entertainment value.

Don’t forget pix

12 Likes

I’m 50

But they were popular 30 years ago! You couldn’t avoid them, and I definitely tried.

12 Likes

I’m just glad they peaked with only 1 song

9 Likes

The dates overlapped my college years when I was listening to country. I never went back to pop music. I went from there into Christian contemporary.

3 Likes

KInda like a bad to worse scenario? :rofl:

14 Likes

Mad Cat GIF by MOODMAN

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl: we always joked that if our kids wanted to rebel it would have to be country music because we listened to everything else!

13 Likes

In an mmmbop they’re gone.

10 Likes

While I love pop music and always have, Hanson were everywhere. I guarantee 90% of the people hearing it didn’t want to.

11 Likes