Why is this still a thing?

Look, some of us just have issues when we are caught in gridlock far from a bathroom. :slight_smile: … plus if you are in gridlock no one knows the farter was you.

1 Like

Which leads to the tragedy of the commons.

They do if you do it right! :rofl:

1 Like

Just wait till you’re near a baby and blame it on them

Never! Fly that flatulent freedom flag high!

1 Like

Is flatulence another F you don’t mess with?

2 Likes

You can try. But the fortified fragrant smell of freedom will forever be fruitful.

(I have no idea what that means. Just … alliteration!)

1 Like

Freedom flees in the face of flatulence flouncing in.
Fortifications (food) converts fast, frilly feathering fringing its fond farewells in the form of fetid flatulence.

2 Likes

Why is this still a thing?

2 Likes

Boredom.

1 Like

Would you prefer to talk about the skyliner?

That’s not a thing yet. It will be soon though.

1 Like

But it makes @ryan1 uncomfortable, just like your freedom flatulence

Why is this still a thing? :wink:

2 Likes

As you get older, I promise you’ll feel more and more comfortable with “passing wind” in public spaces. You learn how to move along so that it isn’t apparent it came from you

1 Like

Honk

1 Like

Frrrrrrreeeeedooooommmm!

———
The shooting gallery. Why is this a thing?

Hey you, have you been looking for the least impressive thing in Disney world outside of “Chester’s?” Of course you have. Well do I have the money/time sink for you! The shooting gallery, all the pointlessness of a carnival shooting gallery without the prize!

Yes, no prize for your sharpshootin’ skills! So you too can pony up a few bucks to plink away at tiny targets to get the highest score for… literally nothing! Wooo!

1 Like

1 Like

Because it’s so pretty.

2 Likes

It really is phenomenal looking. I honestly had no specific desire to ride them, and now I’m all in.

3 Likes